CPA / Tax / Business Advisor
Slattery & Holman, an accounting and consulting firm, is hiring experienced CPAs for our Indianapolis office.
Slattery & Holman, PC, an Indianapolis based CPA firm, serves its clients in tax and business consulting services. Our 30 year history of progressive growth is attributed to looking beyond the numbers to develop financial and operational solutions that help closely held businesses and their owners. As evidence of our success, our average client relationship lasts 20+ years.
We are looking for well-rounded individuals who desire autonomy to manage their own client relationships. We want people who are willing to grow and use their knowledge, intelligence and communication skills, to identify and deliver in depth and meaningful consulting services. Going beyond basic compliance services is a must.
Why Slattery & Holman?
- Entrepreneurial – Autonomy to build and manage client relationships.
- Resource planning – Billable hour standards that allow for a balanced life. Busy seasons are manageable and the remainder of the year is steady and rewarding.
- Training – Well-structured training and partner/mentoring programs fostering professional growth.
- Innovative – We stay ahead in implementing new technologies.
- Limited travel – Our Central Indiana client base allows for frequent contact with clients without overnight travel.
- Industry specialties – Healthcare, construction, engineering, manufacturing, and services.
- 3 to 6 years of general tax, accounting and consulting experience within a public accounting firm or experience as controller or in internal tax department of a private company.
- Licensed CPA.
- Experience with closely held companies and related tax issues preferred.
- Strong analytical and “critical thinking” skills.
- Solid technical knowledge and research skills.
- Proficient computer skills are essential. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and accounting software experience is required.
- Desire to join a dynamic, cohesive team that values exceptional client service!
- Desire to leave the office behind and interact with clients face to face.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Slattery & Holman will reward your talents with a salary highly competitive with Big 4 and large regionals firms. You will also receive an employee benefit package that includes medical, HSA, cafeteria plan, 401(k) with employer match, profit sharing plan, holidays, vacation, and a liberal comp time plan.
If you are looking for a progressive firm that fosters positive work/life balance, we encourage you to apply online.
For more information about Slattery & Holman, PC, please visit www.slatterycpa.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
tax professional / tax accountant / tax senior / tax staff / tax manager / tax compliance / tax research / public accounting / CPA / staff accountant / certified public accountant / accounting manager / financial reporting / audit staff / audit senior / audit manager / Big 4 accounting firm