Field Service Technician / Industrial
Field Service Technician / Industrial
Industrial Air Center, Inc. a service provider of industrial air compressors, is seeking a qualified Field Service Technician in Indianapolis.
Industrial Air Center, Inc. offers a broad set of service repair solutions for industrial air compressor applications. For over 25 years we have been the region’s leading provider of equipment, service, piping, and energy management systems for Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. We provide replacement parts, controls solutions, refurbished units and rentals for our clients’ and service for normal maintenance, planned shutdowns and emergency situations. With an aggressive growth plan, IAC compressors is expanding its footprint throughout the Midwest.
As a Service Technician, you will perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and repair industrial air compressors on site at client locations throughout the Indianapolis territory. Putting your mechanical expertise to the test, troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure equipment is functioning properly and effectively. Your flexibility, responsiveness and technical knowledge is critical in effectively servicing our customer repair needs. Reporting to the Service Manager, use your problem-solving skills to diagnosis and optimize performance to make certain the compressors are 100% functional. Bring to the table your problem-solving skills and ability to correlate the small details of a system to the larger picture enhancing customer satisfaction!
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and manage mechanical problems at client locations.
- Install compressed air and air treatment equipment and parts.
- Analyze and problem-solve, electrical and control issues making certain overall system remains functional.
- Effectively communicate with customer’s plant management team in explaining technical issues and solutions.
- Perform point to point checkout, start-up, and commissioning on assigned projects.
- Utilize hand tools, laptop, and test equipment on site.
- Diagnose and repair of components.
- 4+ years of machine service in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of industrial mechanics and electronic controls (PLC) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that represent the company in a professional manner with our customers.
- Self-motivated with determination to complete projects to specification.
- Mechanical experience within the military, auto, diesel, or construction industries preferred.
- Computer savvy and able to run software test on equipment.
- OEM experience and/or vocational education preferred.
- Positive attitude with ability to adapt in demanding situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record. Pre-employment and annual drug screening is required, as we are a Drug Free Workplace.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Industrial Air Center, Inc. will reward your talents with an base salary compensation of $50-58K depending on your level of experience. Receive overtime pay, quarterly bonus and training for career development. You will also receive an attractive employee benefit package including 401(k), medical, dental, life insurance, disability, Paid Holidays and PTO. In addition, enjoy a fully stocked service company truck, company supplied tools for on the job use, cellphone, fuel card and protective work uniform!
If you are a service technician who enjoys working independently, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Industrial Air Centers, Inc., please visit www.iacserv.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Air compressor / maintenance / troubleshoot / OEM / mechanical / technical / military / auto / engineering / electronic controls / industrial / technology / service repair / emergency management systems / piping / compression / dryers / vacuum pumps / rental / equipment / manufacturing / industrial / material handling / HVAC / air compressors