Sales Manager / Residential Construction
Gateway Communities, a residential construction company, is hiring a Sales Manager in Indianapolis.
Gateway Communities is a residential construction company specializing in communities in Indianapolis and surrounding counties. In 2015, Gateway Communities was started by joining the expertise of three successful home builders. With years of combined home building experience, we offer homes for today’s active families in maintenance free and low maintenance communities. Our growth continues and we are on track to build 70+ homes in 2018.
As our Sales Manager you will oversee our sales team operating at our communities. Conduct weekly sales meetings, monitor sales activity, and evaluate sales team performance. Create a dynamic marketing strategy and budget and coordinate activity with outside marketing agencies. Your input on plans, community design, and desired features based on customer feedback will be greatly valued. Reporting to the Managing Partner, you will be an active participant in weekly management meetings.
- Responsible for recruiting new sales and sales assistants.
- Manage sales team and conduct weekly sales meetings.
- Review and approve all contracts and sales documents.
- Report all sales activity to management/owners.
- Manage and track individual sales team member’s productivity.
- Develop marketing strategy and budget.
- Provide input on plans and community designs.
- Gather market data and provide summary to management regarding designs, products/options, and pricing.
- Summarize and report on customer preferences, traffic patterns, and quality of traffic.
- Coordinate set up and take down of model homes.
- Promote positive relations with external agents and brokers.
- 3+ years Sales Manager experience preferably in residential new home sales.
- Knowledgeable of new home sales, contracts, and lending.
- Ability to effectively coach, mentor and inspire a sales team.
- Experience in planning and executing marketing strategies that drive home sales.
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, etc.
- Real Estate Broker’s License (preferred).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Gateway Community will reward your sales management with a competitive based salary of $75-85k, plus an incentive bonus plan based on profitability. First year expected to be $100-$120k. Enjoy a full array of benefits, including medical insurance and vacation.
If you are a proven Sales Manager, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Gateway Communities, visit www.buildgateway.com
Jamie Bostick, HR Consultant/Sr. Recruiter
Sales manager /construction / new home sales /residential sales manager / home construction / project management / Indianapolis / real estate broker