Territory Sales / Industrial Distributor
Allied Automation Inc., an industrial technology distributor, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for Cincinnati and Dayton, OH.
Allied Automation, Inc., is a well-established family owned, full service, high technology distributor located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. We provide manufacturing automation solutions to industry in the areas of motion control, collaborative robots, sensors, safety light curtains and scanners. Today we are a trusted leader for some of the most advanced solutions available, and we partner with world-class brands like Festo, Mitsubishi and others. Serving the manufacturing community for over 35 years, Allied Automation continues its successful growth strategy.
As our Territory Sales professional, you will interface with Plant Managers, Operations Managers, and CEO’s in manufacturing. You will identify and convert new potential customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. Success in this position requires solid acumen with technical solutions, problem solving, and a strong drive to generate new business. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, you will be part of a winning team who contributes to their local economy.
- Drive new and existing business efforts.
- Provide customers with proper guidance and understanding toward solutions.
- Perform product demonstrations and sales/technical presentations.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- Engage with customers, using your technical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering and/or technical outside sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in the Computer integrated Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level)
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Dynamic, results-minded individuals who will aggressively drive new and existing business efforts.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Able to travel up to 60-70% within territory (limited overnight travel).
- High Energy, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Allied Automation will reward your business acumen with a base salary of $90K - $110K first year, plus incentive program based on results. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
If you are a proven results producer, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Allied Automation, visit: www.allied-automation.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Business Development / manufacturing / automation solutions / industrial / sales / account manager / manufacturing automation solutions / account executive / sales manager / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / District sales / technical sales / mechanical engineer / electrical engineer / PLC / manufacturing engineering / Computer Integrated Manufacturing / Territory Sales / Dayton / Cincinnati / Columbus / Robotics