Territory Sales / Material Handling
Conveyor Solutions, Inc., a material handling systems integrator, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for Chicago, IL.
Conveyor Solutions, is a turnkey system integrator of material handling equipment and systems. As a full service integrator, we partner with the most advanced and reputable manufacturers in our industry. We provide engineered solutions to the pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail industry, and others. Our solutions range from complex highly-automated systems, including ASRS, sortation, carousels, and conveyor solutions to horizontal belts. Since 1997 Conveyor Solutions continues to have a proven history of excellence in implementing solutions. Our mission statement is “Building Relationships One Solution at a Time”.
As our Territory Sales Rep, blend your engineering background with your sales skills. Visit customer sites regularly to understand our customers’ operations and recommend how we can add value. Develop new customer relationships by identifying business needs and growth plans, educate key decisions makers, and recommend integration solutions. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, your success in this position requires anticipating customer needs and proactively customizing solutions to meet the customer’s business objectives.
- Develop and maintain an annual sales plan.
- Manage and grow relationships with current customers in established territory.
- Regularly visit customer sites to understand customer operations.
- Conduct territorial market research to identify new prospects and pursue new business development diligently.
- Perform product demonstrations and sales/technical presentations.
- Collect data that accurately represents customer requirements.
- Develop solutions that range from manual to fully automated solutions.
- Prepare Master Estimate Sheets for proposals showing all project costs.
- Process orders and inform customers of project status (includes shipping, installation, start-up, to final payment.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- 5+ years of sales experience; material handling systems and/or distribution operations experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or related degree experience.
- Proven track record of developing and closing business.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level)
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Rel. 2014, a plus.
- Ability to read drawings and visualize details in three dimensions.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and installation.
- Able to travel up to 25-50% within territory. (4-hour radius)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Conveyor Solutions, Inc. will reward your business acumen with a base salary plus commission of $80K - $85K expected first year earnings with potential to $90K. Second year expected earning potential is $100K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental and disability insurance, vacations and holidays, along with all expenses paid, including auto maintenance/gas, laptop and cell phone allowance.
If you enjoy building customer relationships and using your technical mindset, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Conveyor Solutions, visit: www.conveyorsolutionswest.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Business Development / manufacturing / automation solutions / industrial / sales / account manager / manufacturing / account executive / sales manager / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / territory sales / senior applications manager / conveyors / pallet integration / lifting solutions / engineer / engineered solutions