Accounts Payable / Construction
15215 River Ave. , Noblesville, IN 46062 Fishers, IN 46038
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, a 100% employee-owned asphalt construction contractor, is hiring an Accounts Payable Professional in Noblesville, Indiana.
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, located in Noblesville, is a construction contractor specializing in asphalt paving. We preserve, protect, repair, and build residential subdivisions, commercial parking lots, roadways, and athletic surfaces. For over 25 years, our dynamic, growth-oriented company has been a leader in its field and is experiencing rapid growth.
As our Account Payable Professional, you will manage full-cycle A/P along with overhead and shop A/P. We are investing heavily in technology to support our growth which includes transitioning from paper to paperless accounting. Play an instrumental part in this dynamic technology shift. Reporting to the CFO, you will be work closely with our Lead Accountant and other members of our accounting, administration, operations, and estimating teams.
- Manage full-cycle A/P, overhead A/P, and shop A/P
- Process, distribute, post, and record vendor and subcontractor invoices
- Invoice selection, check run preparation, mail checks, and expedite special requests.
- Perform daily processes and controls accurately ensuring company policies are followed
- Organize, register, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Perform accounting, tracking, and administration management of equipment
- Handle the customer services needs of internal business partners
- Provide internal and external audit assistance
- 5+ years of recent AP experience in construction accounting including sitework construction
- Project accounting experience including cost coding
- Foundation or other similar construction industry software experience is a plus
- Paperless or document routing experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Detailed oriented, accurate and efficient
- Flexible and adaptable to thrive in a growing business
- Dedicated self-starter who can work 45-50 hour/week during peak times.
- Proactive communicator and team player capable of working effectively amongst operations, accounting, and estimating teams seamlessly
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services offers a competitive salary of $42-48K based on experience. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes a company matched 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), paid vacation/holidays, and medical insurance (100% of employee cost is company paid).
If you are seeking a dynamic accounting career with a growing company, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, please visit: http://www.baumgartnerasphalt.com/
Accounts Payable / accountant / senior accountant / lead accountant / accounting manager / controller / accounting specialist / finance / CPA / financial accountant / accounts payable clerk / construction accounting