Accounts Receivables / Construction
3925 E 26th St, Indianapolis, IN 46218 Indianapolis, IN 46218 US
Nubian Construction Group, a construction management company, is hiring a Billing Specialist in Indianapolis, IN.
As our Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for the accuracy of the billing data related to our construction clients and vendors. Using your financial expertise, you will monitor and implement all client data that comes through Nubian Construction. Reporting to the VP of Operations, your ability to understand, process and communicate billing information is critical to our company’s success.
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Process, distribute, post, and record vendor and subcontractor invoices.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and clients regarding financial information.
- Inputting client billing data into QuickBooks and our Specialized Data Entry System.
- Invoice selection, check run preparation, mail checks, and expedite special requests.
- Assist with company and client data analysis through spreadsheets.
- Maintain accurate data reports for the company and clients.
- Perform customer service tasks by answering daily phone calls.
- Direct customer questions to the direct departments.
- Send weekly financial reports to the VP of Operations.
- 2+ years of related billing experience, preferably in the construction industry
- Effective time management, organizing, planning, and executing.
- High attention to detail and data accuracy is needed.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Computer savvy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Self-initiative with motivation to succeed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Nubian Construction Group will reward your talents with an hourly rate of $25-$30. This role can be part-time (20-25 hours) or a full-time position.
If you are a dedicated team player who can think on your feet, we encourage you to apply online.
Nubian Construction Group provides construction management and Outreach Compliance Partner programs. Utilizing our expertise in M/WBE and DBE requirements on a city, state, and federal level, we ensure that these goals or requirements are met by providing outreach, monitoring, and tracking services.
To learn more about Nubian Construction Group, visit:
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
billing specialist / accounting / bookkeeper / office manager / customer service / accounts receivable / accounts payable / accountant / accounting clerk / construction / Indianapolis / construction accounting / invoicing