Administrative Assistant / Financial Planning / REMOTE
2099 Gaither Rd Suite 110, Rockville, MD 20850 Rockville, MD 20850 US
Obsidian Planning Solutions, a financial planning firm located in Rockville, MD, is hiring a part-time administrative assistant. This is a part-time position, maximum of 20 hours per week.
As our Administrative Assistant, you will be a valuable member of the team. Your two primary responsibilities will be answering and redirecting incoming calls with a pleasant and professional attitude. You will contact our current clients by phone and email to coordinate and schedule meetings for our financial team. You will work diligently providing support for upper management and internal staff to ensure that our virtual office operates smoothly. Be part of a dynamic team who invests in their employees with ongoing training and advancement opportunities.
- Manage incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Build rapport with clients quickly over the phone.
- Transfer calls to the appropriate team members.
- Schedule client meetings.
- Follow and remind clients of their appointments.
- Track meeting in Outlook.
- Update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for the Administrative processes.
- 2+ years of office administration in a professional services environment.
- Customer service oriented with a team player attitude.
- Microsoft Outlook skills required.
- Adheres to confidentiality as it relates to sensitive client data.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Obsidian Planning Solutions will reward your talents with an hourly rate of $18 - $25 per hour depending on your level of experience. Flexible hours but would prefer an availability between 1pm – 5pm to answer phones.
Obsidian Planning Solutions is a boutique RIA firm in Rockville, MD, specializing in a holistic Lifestyle Protector Program™ for business owners and their families. Regionally based, Obsidian’s comprehensive financial services firm, specializes in estate, investment, retirement, and tax planning. Focused on private wealth management, our mission is to help protect and grow our clients’ wealth so they can enjoy life to the fullest.
If you enjoy providing administrative solutions, we encourage you to apply online now!
To learn more about Obsidian Planning Solutions, please visit: www.obsidianplanning.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Customer support / professional services / Administrative Assistant / business services / human capital management solutions / customer service / receptionist / Microsoft /secretary / executive assistant / office administration / office manager / client support