Building & Grounds Technician / Real Estate
PK Partners, a commercial real estate development company, is hiring an experienced Building & Grounds Technician in Indianapolis, IN.
PK Partners is a privately held real estate development and investment company focused on developing, owning and operating first-class retail, office and mixed-use properties in Indianapolis. For over 45 years, PK Partners currently owns or manages Indianapolis-area retail, office, mixed-use and industrial assets totaling over 500,000 square feet. PK Partners and its affiliates have developed, redeveloped or renovated more than 25 commercial real estate properties throughout the Indianapolis market.
As our Building & Grounds Tech you will work with our Building Engineer and Property Manager on facility operations at multiple properties and assist with mechanical, plumbing and electrical needs. Prioritize jobs, delegate to appropriate contractors, and follow-up as needed. Take pride in keeping our shopping centers and office building properties in first class condition.
- Perform preventative maintenance and corrective repair of building and grounds.
- Identify strategies for problem resolution and communicate with suppliers, vendors and management to solve these problems.
- Routinely inspect systems such as fire alarms, heat pumps, boilers, EVRs, cooling towers and loop systems to maintain optimal condition.
- Maintain interior and exterior lighting systems such as; bulbs and ballast replacement, lens maintenance, ceiling tile replacement and electrical inventory.
- Oversee, inspect and delegate work performed by outside contractors on a as needed basis.
- Perform emergency repairs and respond to urgent property situations.
- Complete maintenance related records and assist tenants with minor repairs.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on maintenance experience in commercial building operations.
- Basic knowledge in building systems operations, maintenance and repair.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with tenants, vendors, subcontractors and upper management.
- Honest, self-motivated and hardworking.
- Physically able to routinely lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work overtime and respond to emergency situations 24/7.
- Attentive to quality with a customer driven mentality.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
PK Partners will reward your talents with an hourly rate of $18-22 based on experience. You will also receive an exceptional benefit package that includes a low-deductible medical plan, dental, and a profit sharing plan/401(k) plan.
If you are a dependable hands-on worker with excellent people skills, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about PK Partners, please visit: www.pkpartners.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Maintenance man / handyman / punch list / construction / commercial / industrial / carpentry / electrical / plumbing / carpenter / residential construction / home repairs / office repairs / Landscaping / building operations / building crew / groundskeeper / grounds technician / building technician