Business Development / Commercial Lending
151 N. Delaware, Suite 175 , Indianapolis, IN 46204-2599 Indianapolis, IN 46204
Premier Capital Corporation, a commercial lending institution, is hiring Business Development professional in its Indianapolis location.
Premier Capital Corporation, a Certified Development Company (CDC), provides financing to eligible businesses for machinery, equipment or the purchase, renovation, or expansion of commercial real estate. As experts in the SBA 504 Loan Program, our team succeeds in simplifying the loan process for the borrowers and banks. The primary mission of the 504 program is to create jobs.
As our Business Development Officer, you will champion our expertise in SBA 504 lending and will drive new business. Tap into your relationships within the business community to expand awareness of our programs that help business grow and create jobs. Work closely with loan processors, borrowers, banker and SBA to create a seamless loan origination process. Join a dynamic team that supports business lending in Indiana and Kentucky.
- Market loan program to lenders, businesses, and professionals.
- Maintain current relationships and expands business development relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Interview, guide and advise the lender and business through the loan process.
- Work with the loan processor to develop, package, underwrite and evaluate creditworthiness of loan applicant.
- Conduct basic underwriting/financial analysis.
- Assist loan closers in getting loans to the closing table and funded.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business, finance, accounting or marketing.
- Experience in business development in the financial services industry.
- Excels working in team environment and communicates well with team mates, management, prospects, referral sources.
- Thorough knowledge of regulations, statutes, rules pertinent to small business lending, more specifically the SBA 504 loan program.
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to provide superior customer service, both internally and externally.
- Great organization skills with the ability to successfully multi-task.
- Self-starter, with exceptional judgment skills.
- Computer savvy with MS Office Suite and internet proficiency.
- Willing to travel.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Premier Capital will reward your talents with a lucrative compensation plan that include base salary and an incentive plan. Total package expected to be $80-125K, commensurate with experience and performance. You will also receive an attractive benefits package!
If you are a rainmaker in business lending, we encourage you to apply online now. We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career.
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Loan officer / business development / loan origination / Loan processor / credit analyst / underwriter / SBA / banker / servicing agent / loan funding / lender / small business loans / mortgage processor / 504 loan / mortgage closer / commercial lending