Business Development / Entry Level
Louisville, KY 40207
Arrow Container, a packing materials manufacturer, is hiring Business Development professionals in Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Louisville.
Arrow Container, is a fully automated, state of the art, manufacturer of packing materials in the Midwest. For over 35 years, our dynamic, incentive driven environment has resulted in year over year annual growth. Arrow Container is a leader in innovative designs and quick make-to-ship lead times. With our own fleet, new distribution facility and forward-thinking culture, we are well positioned for continued growth. Now is a great time to join our talented sales team!
As a member of Sales team, you will represent our company in the field and build company awareness through routine drop-in visits at prospective customers. You will canvas manufacturing and distribution parks, identify decision makers, and build rapport and trust with purchasing managers. The goal is for Arrow Container to be well-positioned as the “go-to” supplier when prospective companies consider a supplier change. This is a high activity based sales role and you will be rewarded for the number of drop-in visits and the number of appointments scheduled for our Sales Consultants. Reporting to the Business Development manager, you have an excellent opportunity to advance your career within our Sales team.
- Daily travel to prospective customers to drop off marketing material.
- Identify and qualify decision makers.
- Build customer rapport and relationships.
- Follow up with email communications.
- Schedule appointments for our Sales Consultants.
- Track and report on daily sales activity.
- Must enjoy and thrive on meeting new people and building relationships.
- 1+ year of sales experience is desired, but not required.
- College level education preferred.
- Energetic, positive and disciplined.
- Excellent communication skills to build rapport effectively with customers.
- Proficient computer skills (email, keyboarding, etc.).
- Competitive and goal oriented.
- Internally driven for success.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Arrow Container will reward your prospecting talents with an activity based compensation plan. Expected first year compensation is $35k-$55k (Base + Activity Bonus Incentives). You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)retirement plan with company match, vacation, and paid holidays. Company vehicle provided with expense reimbursement.
If you are driven individual who loves to engage with customers, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Arrow Container, visit: www.arrowcontainer.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
sales / inside sales / account manager / customer service / sales representative / sales associate / account representative / sales consultant / sales executive / packaging / business development / territory representative / account executive / entry-level