Business Development / HR
8531 Bash St. Indianapolis, IN 46250 Indianapolis, IN 46250 US
WorkSmart Systems, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is hiring a Business Development Representative for the Central and Northern IN territory.
As our Business Development Representative and a valued member of our team, you will develop new accounts to expand our market reach by targeting small to medium sized business. Prospect within your territory, manage the sales cycle, and close new accounts. You will be paired with a Senior Business Development Manager as you learn the business and will have access to extensive hands-on training and mentoring. Apply your consultative based sales approach to help companies navigate through the complexity of HR solutions. Reporting to the President, your disciplined work ethic, ambition, self-motivation, and initiative will translate into sales success. This is an on-site, office-based role.
- Prospect, qualify, and close new accounts in your territory (Central and Northern Indiana).
- Conduct solution-based sales consultations with decision makers.
- Prepare and effectively deliver proposals.
- Build and maintain strong alliance relationships.
- Attend weekly Monday morning sales meetings.
- Manage sales pipeline through effective use of CRM tools.
- Work closely with a Senior Business Development Manager who will continuously mentor and coach you throughout the sales process.
- Strong work ethic, bright personality, and willingness to learn our business.
- Prefer 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Coachable and eager to work with our team of professionals.
- Proven track record of achieving goals.
- Proficient with technology and Zoom meetings.
- Consultative mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Problem-solving with the confidence to recommend solutions.
- Determined and driven to succeed financially.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
WorkSmart Systems will compensate your sales talents with a competitive base salary of $50k plus a rewarding commission plan. First year total compensation expected to be $65k-$75k. On target earnings expected to be $120K+ within two years. We excel in the employee benefit business, so you will receive an exceptional benefit package that includes a retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, car allowance, and paid vacation and holidays.
If you are a driven individual with a passion to learn how to be successful in sales, we encourage you to apply online now.
WorkSmart Systems is a well-established and growing Indianapolis-based Professional Organization (PEO) that delivers a complete suite of human resource services targeted to small businesses. PEO’s help companies manage payroll, employee benefits, and human resource functions. Serving over 500 client companies with co-employees in 47 states, WorkSmart Systems has established itself as a leading provider of PEO services in the Indiana market.
To learn more about WorkSmart Systems, please visit https://www.worksmartpeo.com/xpanel/
Miranda Fogle, Executive Recruiter
Business development / outside sales / sales / territory manager / business development representative / HR / human resources / payroll / sales representative / business services / HRIS / Indianapolis / account manager / PEO / payroll / employee benefits /