Business Development / Telecom Software
230 W. Monroe St, Suite 925, Chicago, IL 60606 Chicago, IL 60606
ISI Telemanagement Solutions, a telecom analytics software company, is hiring a Business Development Executive in Chicago. May work virtually from any US city.
ISI Telemanagement Solutions, based in Chicago, provides reporting tools for enhanced telecom analytics. Over the past three decades, ISI has developed applications, or partnered with organizations such as Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, and Skype, to deliver a suite of best-in-class solutions. Our solutions include call reporting, call/video recording, telecom audits, expense management, traffic analysis, wireless management, and more. Our enterprise software, tailored for Fortune 1000 companies, create efficiencies, productivity and profitability. With a solid core customer base and healthy financials, ISI is well-positioned and committed to future growth.
As our Business Development Executive, you will be an integral part of the Marketing and Sales teams and will support our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Develop relationships with prospects, customers, and partners to create and qualify leads for the Sales team. Through inbound and outbound communication, you will leverage multiple lead generation sources including prospect lists, social media, individual research, web visitors, and call inquiries, channel partners and Partner Field Marketing teams. Embrace a collaborative team environment where your ideas are welcomed. Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Sales, we will invest in your professional development.
- Qualify inbound leads and deliver top-notch customer service to potential customers.
- Actively engage with visitors to ISI’s website through Live Chat, email, and phone.
- Conduct follow-up lead qualifications to create Sales Qualified Leads for the Sales Team.
- Build and cultivate Partner relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualifications to create leads for the Channel Sales Team.
- Support the Marketing and Sales team in outbound lead generation efforts for trade shows and campaigns.
- Communicate with Partner Reps & Teams to discuss specific ISI campaigns and programs.
- Work with Partners’ Field Marketing Reps (FMRs) to closely align our messaging with their prospects and customers.
- Develop and increase industry/product knowledge and acumen to position ISI value proposition to multiple vertical segments, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, and Government.
- Consult with potential customers on their UC Management challenges, identify needs and goals, and qualify how ISI’s solutions can solve their challenges, exceed their objectives, and help grow their business.
- Support existing and new Channel Partners that inquire about ISI’s solutions for their customers.
- Assist New Channel Partners with onboarding by securing Channel Partner Agreements.
- 2+ years of proven sales experience, preferably selling enterprise software.
- Driven, disciplined and goal oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent years of experience.
- Excellent email and phone communication skills.
- Excellent at multi-tasking – being able to support multiple chat sessions with website visitors.
- Thrive in a competitive team environment.
- Coachable – Open to new ideas and feedback, and continuously looking to improve your skills.
- A dynamic hunter personality with a drive and “know how” to reach decision makers.
- Experience with utilizing CRM for activity management – preferably Salesforce.
- Understanding of Channel Partner’s Hierarchy is a plus.
- Languages: Fluent English is required; Spanish a major plus.
- Basic knowledge of Unified Communications & Collaboration as it pertains to Cisco or Microsoft is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
ISI Telemanagement Solutions will reward your inside sales talents with a compensation package including base and bonus incentives. Total first year compensation expected to be $$75-85k. You will also receive a competitive benefits package including health, paid vacation, and holidays. Enjoy a flexible work schedule as we support office based or virtual based employees. Our new downtown Chicago office is conveniently located near the train station.
If you are a proven business development professional, we encourage you to apply online now.
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Inside sales / sales / account representative / business development / technology / sales representative / telecom/ business development / account manager / unified communications / enterprise software / channel sales / telecom reseller / VAR