Business Development/ Automation
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Allied Automation Inc., an industrial technology distributor, is hiring a Business Development Manager for Indiana.
Allied Automation, Inc., is a well-established family owned, full service, high technology distributor located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. We are a trusted leader in advanced automation solutions for manufacturers and partner with world-class brands like Festo. Servicing the manufacturing community for over 35 years, Allied Automation continues to thrive in their industry.
As our Business Development Manager, you will support existing customers and drive new efforts for Festo Corporation, a key manufacturer we represent. You will develop and support sales strategies and objectives to expand market share in Indiana. As a leader on our team, you will identify and convert new potential customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, you will be part of a winning team that values success.
- Drive new and existing business efforts.
- Monitor progress toward goals to reach objectives.
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers.
- Consult on applications with customers in the primary product areas.
- Consistently use PC based software to document sales opportunities.
- Follow up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
- Assist at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or industrial technology.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level)
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Able to travel up to 50% within territory (limited overnight travel).
- High energy, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Allied Automation will reward your sales talents with a base salary of $80-90K, plus a commission incentive program based on experience. Total first year compensation expected to be $90-130K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)retirement plan.
If you are a proven sales producer, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Allied Automation, visit: www.allied-automation.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Business Development / manufacturing / industrial / sales / account manager / manufacturing automation solutions / account executive / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / District sales / Territory Sales / sales engineer / sales manager / industrial / automation / Purdue