Business Development Manager / HCM / Payroll
Indianapolis, IN 46224
TruPay, an HCM and Payroll software solutions company is hiring a Business Development Manager for HCM Sales in Indianapolis, Indiana.
TruPay is an award-winning provider of cloud-based payroll and workforce solutions. TruPay offers a unified HCM solution platform for their clients’ human capital management needs. Founded in 2003, TruPay has been repeatedly recognized for its commitment to client satisfaction. Their technology has a lasting impact that can handle every aspect of an employee experience. Every day, we help Human Resources’ staff alleviate the manual work that impedes efficiency, productivity, and an engaged workforce. Our solutions allow employers to hire more strategically, onboard employees faster, drive efficiencies, and deliver a great experience.
As our Business Development Manager and a valued member of our sales team, you will develop new accounts within your protected geographic territory for HCM solutions targeting medium and large size businesses. Prospect within your territory, manage the sales cycle, and close new accounts. Apply your consultative based sales approach to help companies navigate through the complexity of HR and Payroll solutions. Reporting to the Managing Director of Sales, Marketing and Client Success, your disciplined work ethic, ambition, self-motivation and initiative will translate into sales success.
- Prospect, qualify and close new accounts in your territory. (Indianapolis)
- Demonstrate the TruPay sales process by consistently utilizing strategic selling analysis and process.
- Conduct solution-based sales consultations with decision makers and determine prospective customers’ need for Payroll, HCM and other HR solutions.
- Prepare and effectively deliver proposals with effective follow-up.
- Build and maintain strong alliance relationships with banks, insurance companies, and CPAs to drive referrals.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets.
- Manage sales pipeline and record all sales activity through effective use of CRM tools.
- 2+ years of experience in a quota-driven B2B service business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals.
- Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills to handle objections throughout the sales cycle.
- Listening skills and ability to form relationships with senior decision makers.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Problem-solving with the confidence to recommend solutions.
- Determined and driven to succeed financially.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
TruPay will compensate your sales talents with a competitive base salary plus a rewarding commission plan. First year total compensation expected to be $75-85k+. Top sales reps earn $150K+in 1st year. You will also receive an exceptional benefit package that includes a retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation and holidays.
If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to apply online now.
Donna Wells, SR HR Consultant
Business development / outside sales / territory manager / Account manager / sales representative / account executive / sales manager / HR / Human resource / Payroll / business services / HMS/ Paychex / ADP / Trinet / PrimePay / Indianapolis / Fishers / Carmel / Noblesville