Fishers, IN 46038
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness, located in Fishers, Indiana, is seeking a Business Director.
- Are you seeking an innovative, service-oriented work environment?
- Do you excel at business planning and implementing planned growth?
- Are you adept at cost/profit center accounting?
About Us: “A Comprehensive Patient-Centered Practice”
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness is a leading provider of integrative health services, located in Fishers, IN. Kevin Logan, M.D. and our staff of six complementary practitioners are respected for the exceptional outcomes we achieve for our patients. Our patient services include a comprehensive approach to diagnostics followed by a blend of traditional and complementary treatment modalities and customized home-based wellness programs to resolve symptoms and the root causes of those symptoms. The Institute also operates an on-site natural (non-prescription) pharmacy.
As our Business Director, you will have 3 primary roles:
- To directly provide some core business functions needed to operate a medical practice and oversee professional venders who provide others. These may include business planning and finance, budgeting, accounting, IT systems for patients and internal management, quality assurance, marketing, and human resource policies and procedures.
- To provide support and direction to a small staff regarding the routine business operations of the practice and the retail non-prescription pharmacy.
- To be a member of the senior team, you will advise the owner group and plan and direct the implementation of approved growth and improvement initiatives.
Your ability to effectively create and participate in a cohesive team culture is essential as you interact with staff members at all levels in both clinical and patient services roles.
Reporting to Dr. Logan, you will learn The Institute’s philosophy of patient care and business relations. It is hoped that you share our passion for health and wellness and for service to others in a compassionate and innovative environment.
- BA or BS is required, preferably an MBA or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of work experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in business management of a professional firm/practice
- Minimum 5 years experience in staff management
- Competency in hands-on business planning, cost center accounting and one or more other core business service areas.
- Competency with contracting and managing vendors for outside professional services
- Competency in developing growth strategies to achieve capacity utilization
- Confident personal use of MS Office, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Superior communication skills; oral, written and platform.
- High energy with ability to motivate and influence others for effective teamwork.
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness will reward your talents with a salary of $50 to 90k. Benefits package, including vacations, paid holidays and quarterly Wellness Fund contribution, and all Logan Institute healthcare services and products at discounted costs.
If you embrace a healthy lifestyle and want to direct the business practices of a growing industry in an innovative professional environment, we encourage you to apply online now! To learn more about Logan Institute for Health & Wellness, visit: http://www.loganmd.com/
Send resumes to:
Business director, health and wellness, healthcare, medical practice, health, medical office, internal medicine