Business Manager / Fitness Center
Sarasota, FL 34230
Our client, a successful fitness facility is seeking a Business Manager in Sarasota, FL.
Our client is a growing franchised fitness center that provides a well-balanced workout and nutritional advice to help you get active and toned up. With state-of-the-art equipment and group exercise classes, our client offers something for everyone, from the first-time exerciser to the weight-lifting veteran. Well trained staff help customers lose weight, get in shape, and achieve your goals through combined cardio and resistance training.
As our Business Manager, your blended skill set will excel in business operations, sales, customer service, and team management. Growing new membership and retaining current members is a top priority. Your managerial and business acumen will ensure daily operations run smoothly and cohesively. Reporting to the Owner, you will be a key member of our leadership team and will drive excellence and create an inspiring atmosphere for our team members!
- Set monthly goals for the team and the company.
- Maintain current memberships and expand local B2B relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Recruit, train, schedule, manage and develop team members.
- Generate leads, provide sales follow up and complete membership enrollment.
- Participate in local and corporate events to drive sales and promote our brand.
- Meet with staff, document inventory and delegate tasks as needed.
- Document all incoming transactions and make sure everything is accounted for.
- Provide timely financial reporting to owner and franchisor.
- Manage facility and coordinate maintenance of facility and equipment.
- 3+ years of experience in management, sales or customer service.
- Fitness or health management experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused with desire to provide superior customer service.
- Keen general business sense with strong leadership skills.
- Self-starter, with exceptional judgment skills.
- Computer savvy with MS Office Suite and internet/social media proficiency.
- Ability to sit or stand for up to 8 hours.
- Flexibility to work days, evening, weekends if needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Your talents will be rewarded with a lucrative compensation plan that includes a base salary of $45K - $48K based on experience, plus a performance based bonus plan. You will also receive an attractive benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage.
If you have a passion for fitness and are business minded, we encourage you to apply online now.
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Fitness / training / office manager / business manager / customer service / membership enrollment / sales / supervisor / franchisee / studio / instructor / management / retail / fitness trainer / personal trainer / administration / Health & Wellness / nutrition / operations manager / retail manager / business manager