Business Manager / Pharmacy
Indianapolis, IN 46278
CustomMed Apothecary, a specialty pharmacy, is seeking an Operations Manager in Indianapolis.
CustomMed Apothecary, is Indianapolis’s first compounding-only pharmacy. Family owned and operated for 18 years, we focus on the art of compounding medications for hormone replacement, pain management, veterinary medicine, sports medicine, nutrition, pediatrics, and discontinued medications. Our dynamic team of pharmacists and technicians provide customized solutions to our customer’s medication needs that are unmet by traditional medication options.
As our Operations Manager, your experience and leadership will have a positive impact on our overall growth as you lead our teams and people. Oversee the implementation, reporting, and oversight of our facility’s day-to-day operations including employee relations, reporting processes and systems, customer service, human resources and regulatory compliance. You will play a key role in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures throughout the company. Reporting directly to the owners, you will be a critical team member in our dynamic approach to customized medicine.
- Oversee daily operations and manage business resources consistent with company goals to ensure efficiency and high productivity.
- Monitor work flow, including laboratory and dispensing processes, customer interaction and overall general office procedures.
- Lead our Pharmacist and Technician teams, conduct performance reviews and implement professional development plans for our team members.
- Oversee hiring and retaining qualified staff.
- Implement continual process improvements and work collaboratively with our team for overall effectiveness.
- Educate and encourage team members to identify ways to systematize the business to increase efficiency.
- Maintain operations by ensuring compliance with all appropriate internal policies and procedures with external regulatory and licensing agencies.
- Participate in weekly leadership meetings and conduct weekly team meetings.
- Audit reports and provide business analytics to the leadership team regarding productivity.
- Minimum 5+ years of general business management experience including operations, customer service, HR, and process improvement.
- Industry experience in pharmacy, regulatory, retail or other high customer interactive business.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management or related field.
- Proven leadership and communication skills that foster team cooperation and personal accountability while balancing team needs with the company goals.
- Use your leadership, critical thinking skills, and proactive approach to champion process improvements.
- Highly organized with a keen sense of moving things forward to positive end results.
- Goal-oriented with high energy to keep up with a fast paced, high volume transaction environment.
- Proficient with MS Office software.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
CustomMed Apothecary LLC. will reward your experience and talents with a competitive salary of $70K - $95K based on your strengths and experience level. For pharmacists, compensation is negotiable. You will also receive a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, daycare option, a 401(k) with company match and paid vacation and holidays.
If you are a dynamic leader who enjoys directing people and teams, we encourage you to apply online now!
To learn more about CustomMed Apothecary, please visit: www.custommed.net
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Director of Operations / Operations Manager / Chief Operating Officer / COO / Executive / GM / General Manager / project manager / Business Manager / HR / Human Resource Manager / pharmacy / medical / patient care / specialty pharmacy / pharmacological / pharmacists / Pharmaceutical / health care / business analyst / practice manager