Business Manager / Wellness Pharmacy
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness, located in Fishers, Indiana, is hiring a Pharmacy Manager.
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness is a leading provider of integrative health services, located in Fishers, IN. Dr. Logan and our staff are respected for the exceptional outcomes we achieve for our patients. Our patient services include a wide array of treatment modalities to best resolve symptoms and the underlying root cause of those symptoms, including diagnostic and physical care, physical therapy, acupuncture, immune and lymphatic therapy, massage, and more.
As our Retail Pharmacy Manager, you are responsible for the day-to-day operations of Dr. Logan’s Natural Pharmacy and will have full accountability for financial results. Create a positive environment and offer exceptional customer service to both the staff and our patients. You will provide advanced product knowledge and help patients with their orders and questions. Bring your passion for wellness to our compassionate and innovative culture and you’ll experience the gratitude of helping others achieve optimal health and wellness. Reporting to the Clinical Director and working closely with Dr. Logan and our entire staff, you will learn our philosophy, therapies, treatments, medical terminology, pharmacy products and nutrition plans.
- Responsible for ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain inventory levels.
- Contract and manage vendors.
- Maintain store appearance.
- Coordinate a business plan with other leaders that includes measurable outcomes.
- Develop, implement and maintain the online pharmacy.
- Ensure full understanding of all store communications including product information, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Participate in sales driven activities; stage informational or promotional events.
- Provide up-to-date weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reports.
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the Pharmacy including greeting customers, gaining customer confidence by making their experience comfortable and assessing their needs.
- Learn the professional vocabulary of a natural pharmacy and wellness program.
- Display a strong understanding and commitment of Dr. Logan’s Vision and Values.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health, Science or related field.
- 5+ years in retail management, with at least 2 years of business management responsibility.
- Prior experience in major workplace improvements, expansions, or marketing programs.
- Able to identify barriers to success; then move forward on problem-solving.
- Ask questions, listen carefully, and give clarification and guidance to identify patients/customers’ needs and provide solutions that will enhance their healthy living.
- Advanced product knowledge.
- Multi-task and coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Self-motivated with superior communication skills; oral, written and platform
- Effective team player with solid organization skills.
The Logan Institute for Health & Wellness will reward your talents with an attractive salary of $45K -$55K depending upon experience and skills. You will also receive an attractive benefits package, including vacations, paid holidays and quarterly Wellness Fund contribution, plus all Logan Institute healthcare services and products at discounted costs.
Monday – Wednesday 8:00-5:00, Thursday 7:30-5:00, Friday 8:00-11:30.
If you embrace a healthy lifestyle and would enjoy educating others on health and wellness, we encourage you to apply online now!
To learn more about Logan Institute for Health & Wellness, visit: http://www.loganmd.com/
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
health and wellness / healthcare / physician practice / medical practice / acupuncture / massage / therapy / patient support / office manager / nutrition / nutrition coach / Pharmaceutical /vitamin / retail / pharmacy / supplements / sales / marketing / naturopath