Channel Sales / Software
333 N. Michigan Avenue , Chicago, IL 60601 Chicago, IL 60601
RedSky Technologies, an E911 software solutions company is hiring a Sales Representative in Chicago, IL.
RedSky Technologies is the leading provider of on-premise and cloud-based E911 solutions. In 1999, we developed and patented the first automated software application to manage 911 location data. As technology has evolved, we have kept pace with emerging voice technology to meet the requirements of modern enterprises. Our E911 enterprise-class software is used by 50 of the Fortune 500 companies. Using state-of-the-art software development languages and frameworks, our solutions are designed to run in the most secure enterprise, government and virtual environments.
As a Sales Director and a member of our dynamic sales team, you will sell through our Cisco partners to penetrate and expand our sales volume. You will further develop existing Cisco relationships to build the Cisco reseller channel network within your designated territory accounts. Proactively make dozens of calls per day to channel partners, build rapport quickly, generate interest, educate, assist with presentations to end users, and close sales.
- Close $300k/quarter in new business with average deals of $40K and upward to $250K.
- Proactively contact Cisco channel partners to introduce and promote our products and services.
- Work with Cisco resellers to present and quote new business with end customers.
- Follow-up with customers via phone calls and email communication to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Update customers on new features and offerings.
- Provide post trade show support by calling trade show leads, sending emails and updating database.
- Demonstrate full understanding of current marketing campaigns and offerings with the ability to communicate them clearly to customers at every sales opportunity.
- Coordinate with Support and Account Management teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and expand the company’s CRM database.
- Proven sales or inside sales experience with discipline to work an effective phone call strategy.
- Exceptional ability to build rapport quickly on the phone and influence decision makers.
- Prefer experience with tech-related product or services (sales or non-sales.) or have a tech oriented mindset.
- Experience working with CRM Systems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment that enjoys trying new strategies.
- Value based sales skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Disciplined energy to work your accounts effectively to achieve sales results.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
RedSky Technologies will reward your talents with a compensation package. First year total compensation expected to be $100K+ which includes a base salary of $40-50k depending on level of sales experience, plus an aggressive commission/bonus plan. You will also receive a competitive benefits package including health, paid vacation, and holidays. Attractive downtown Chicago location is convenient to public transportation.
If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about RedSky Technologies, please visit: www.redskye911.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Business development /sales /account representative / technology / technical sales / sales representative/ technical/ account executive / business development / account manager / World Wide Technologies / Presidio / Converge One / Cisco / resellers