Designer / Interior Residential Construction
Carmel, IN 46032
CASE Design/Remodeling is hiring an experienced Designer residential interior remodeling construction in the Northside Indianapolis area.
Case Design/Remodeling is a leading full-service residential design-build remodeling company. Winning several awards for the best local remodeling projects, Case Design/Remodeling is one of the top residential design/remodeling companies in central Indiana. Homeowners throughout Carmel, Zionsville, Geist and Meridian Kessler trust Case Indy as their design/build remodeling partner. With our continued growth, it is an exciting time to join our team!
Our business strategy is to first promote our design capability which leads us to assisting with the construction phase. Your ability to bring “design” and “build” ideas together for our customers is a one-stop shop process that sets us apart from our competitors. Interior projects are primarily kitchen and bath redesign with dynamic flair.
As a member of our growing Sales Design team, you will provide advice, design, and solutions to homeowners on exterior remodeling projects. Use your design/build knowledge with our solid business processes and training to achieve success in closing new projects. No sales prospecting involved. You are the expert consultant that meets with prospective customers on pre-set appointments to educate them about our services and to communicate design ideas.
- Meet clients in their homes and evaluate their design needs and desires.
- Promote our design capabilities and close the design sale.
- Guide clients through the design phase with attention to detail and an eye for creativity.
- Estimate costs and create project budgets and present project costs to the homeowner and close the sale of the construction phase.
- Work cohesively with our technical design and estimating team.
- Leverage your relationship with clients to generate referral leads and repeat business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interior design, architecture or architectural design.
- Practical knowledge of residential remodeling and interior design.
- Experience with kitchen and bath design.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Proficiency in use of computer for design and understanding of CAD operations and 3D modeling design experience.
- Solid project management skills to manage the design process.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Polished appearance with an outstanding ability to community with customers.
- Confident, self-motivated, and achievement oriented.
- Desire to turn visions into reality for your clients!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
CASE Design/Remodeling will reward your talents with a competitive compensation package of $70-$110K (includes base salary of $40-$60K and a lucrative commission incentive plan.) You will also receive a comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, life, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation & holidays. Our corporate offices and Neighborhood Design Studio are located in Carmel. We also have a new Neighborhood Design Studio in Meridian Kessler where you can meet clients.
If you are seeking a Sales Designer opportunity that taps into your design knowledge and people skills, we encourage you to apply online now!
To learn more about CASE Design/Remodeling, please visit: http://www.caseindy.com/
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
interior design / architectural design / architect / AIA / CFI / CSS / CAD / AutoCAD / remodeling / architect / architecture / kitchen design / bath design / kitchen consultant / bath consultant / remodeling consultant / renovation / builder / residential design / residential construction / exterior construction / interior construction / design layout