Director of Education / Instructional Design
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Creative World School Franchising Company, a leader in early education schools, is hiring a Director of Education and Learning in Bonita Springs, FL or other Florida locations.
Creative World School (CW) educates the future! Currently we have 24 franchise schools with more openings planned in 2020. CW embraces excellence in early education through innovative engagement, integrated design and inspired learning. Our schools are full of fun, laughter and the joy of learning! As a growing franchise brand, we are excited to expand our corporate team with this new position.
As our Director of Education and Learning, you will play an integral role in developing early childhood curriculum for our schools. You will also have the opportunity to oversee our training strategy and implementation. Enjoy driving our curriculum and training further into the tech world with digital content that resonates with our different audiences. Guide schools through the accreditation process and provide other operational support as they implement CW standards. Reporting to the VP of Education, you will work closely with the owner and leadership team to strengthen tour Educational Excellence.
- Provide vision and learning to advance the quality of Creative World curriculum and training.
- Research, develop and write age appropriate early learning curriculum that supports CW Educational Philosophy.
- Support schools in all phases of AdvancED accreditation process.
- Develop and support learning platforms to elevate talent and build skills for all employees and franchise teams.
- Provide a learning strategy that employs a variety of instructional approaches including: direct, digital, and other type of blended instruction.
- Leverage current research and industry trends to advance CW curriculum and training.
- Use assessment analytics to identify trends that inform development of training and coaching initiatives.
- Design, author and implement trainings and support materials to connect curriculum, instruction and CW system standards.
- Use data to analyze the effectiveness of training and to strengthen the CW learning system.
- BS or MS in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of early education, adult learning, and instructional design.
- Experience in an early childhood setting, franchise organization and/or field operations preferred.
- Experience designing and creating eLearning and multimedia solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and ability to master other computer technologies.
- Comfortable with remote communication, collaboration, and training using tools like GoToMeetings, PowerPoint, VoIP systems, etc.
- Ideally reside within a 3-hour drive of Southwest Florida (Bonita Springs)
- Flexible and adaptable to entrepreneurial growth.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Creative World School will reward your education and talents with an attractive base salary of $80-100K+, commensurate with your experience. You will receive an attractive benefit package that includes medical, vacation, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with matching contribution, and company bonus plan.
If you are an Instructional Designer and Trainer with an early childhood education focus, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Creative World School Franchising Company, please visit: www.creativeworldsolutions.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Early childhood education / trainer / AdvancED accreditation / Instructional Design / IS / Instructional System Technology /, Child learning / project manager / training / learning curriculum / SaaS / web-based learning / elearning / curriculum development / franchise / franchisor