Executive Assistant / General Contractor
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Wurster Construction, an Indianapolis general contractor, is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant.
Wurster Construction is a full-service construction firm providing pre-construction services, construction management, general contracting, design-build projects, compliance solutions, and sustainable building practices. We specialize in healthcare, hospital, and medical clients along with commercial, institutional, educational, and religious structures. Family-run with honesty, integrity, and commitment, our Indianapolis roots stretch back three generations. In 2018, we celebrated our 80th anniversary!
As the Executive Administrative Assistant to the President of the company, you will serve as a liaison between the executive team and other company personnel with regards to correspondence, planning, policy and procedure. Organizational expertise and professionalism are essential. The ability to drive projects to completion will keep our office running smoothly. Coupling your sense of urgency with your excellent attention to detail is a winning combination for success in this role. Reporting directly to the President, you will also provide support to the COO and the Director of Business Development.
- Provide confidential and trustworthy administrative assistance to the executive team.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate executive team activities and company events.
- Manage the President’s calendar in Outlook and make travel arrangements.
- Assist with drafting proposals (RFPs) for new business opportunities.
- Research and summarize data to provide accurate executive summaries.
- Supervise and review the work of office staff (receptionist) and provide backup.
- Make deposits for subsidiary companies.
- Manage vendor relationships for general office needs including supplies and IT.
- Provide meeting minutes for the President’s volunteer activities with trade or charitable organizations.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal professionals.
- Perform minor routine IT functions.
- Welcome new challenges and responsibilities in a growing organization.
- Minimum 6 years experience as an executive assistant or similar role.
- Experience supporting executives, preferably in a family owned business.
- Construction or contracting industry experience is a plus.
- Exceptionally organized and detailed with the ability to provide accurate data in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills with PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel experience.
- Professional communication skills and demeanor are essential along with a positive, joyful personality.
- Experience handling matters of a confidential nature.
- Proactive problem solver with sound judgment and the ability to act independently.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities with ease.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Wurster Construction will reward your administrative talents with a base salary of $45k -55k. You will also receive a generous benefits package that includes health insurance, company 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays.
If you are an accomplished Executive Assistant who takes pride in their work, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Wurster Construction, please visit www.wursterconstruction.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Executive assistant / administrative assistant / assistant / office manager / office assistant / personal assistant / secretary / office manager / receptionist / business manager / construction / paralegal