Field Sales / Retail Software
Chicago, OH 43220
Datascan, a self-scan inventory data solutions provider, is hiring a Field Sales Representative in both the Chicago/Ohio Valley area and in the Greater New York area.
Datascan provides a wide range of self-scan inventory data solutions developed for the objective of transforming raw data into valuable information for retail clients. Our company has 20+ years expertise in retail and self-scan inventory solutions supporting 100,000 store inventory counts annually in 47 countries. Our self-scan approach allows our clients to customize their inventory process to retrieve data that is accurate, useful and available real-time at the store and corporate retail levels. Datascan is well-positioned for future growth as our product niche is booming.
As a Field Sales Rep, you will sell directly into new & existing enterprise level retail accounts within an established geographical territory. (Two open territories: Eastern and Central Regions). You will be teamed with and fully collaborate with an Inside Sales Rep. You will report to a Global Sales Director based in Dallas, Texas.
- Identify, prospect and collaborate with your teammates to discover prospects/opportunities to sell the DATASCAN solutions in your assigned territory.
- Understand and execute within a defined GTM model that leverages marketing, subject matter experts, leadership, tools and training to become highly productive at selling the DATASCAN solutions.
- Execute a strategic selling model in your territory that focuses on selling business value to your customers/prospects. Exceed all assigned objectives.
- Experience and a successful track record of selling directly into enterprise class customers.
- Demonstrated ability and confidence to engage with, present to and sell to C level executives
- Strong work ethic, self- motivated, and the ability to leverage available resources and tools to achieve objectives
- Previous retail experience and/or existing retailer relationships a plus.
- Some travel to engage directly with customers is required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Aggressive Compensation package based on the skill and track record of the candidate. $200,000 OTE range and upside when goals are exceeded. Very competitive benefits.
Location preferences are based on high concentration of large retailers. Chicago/Ohio Valley and the NYC Area. This will be a remote role that reports into the Dallas corporate office/team.
If you are driven for sales success, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Datascan, please visit www.datascan.com
Donna Wells, Senior Recruiter/HR Consultant
Sales / outside sales / regional sales / territory sales / business development / sales manager / district sales / Chicago / New Jersey / New York / Philadelphia / SaaS / technology sales / cyber security / account executive / sales representative