Industrial Sales / Coatings
Finishing Technologies, a finishing equipment distributor is hiring a Sales Representative for the Portland / Seattle territory.
Finishing Technologies is the largest full-service technical finishing equipment distributor in the Pacific Northwest serving the aerospace, transportation, metal fabricators, wood finishing, military and marine industries. As a leader in the finishing equipment industry, we take pride in our superior product-lines including numerous exclusive industrial suppliers. Finishing Technologies provides quality products, innovative solutions and world-class service and equipment repair.
As our Sales Representative, you will expand business within existing accounts and develop new business through proactive prospecting. Each month you will spend three weeks in the Portland area and one week covering business in Seattle. Call on business owners and production managers to identify new business opportunities. Build relationships, discover and determine the best solutions for a variety of finishing challenges. You will be backed by world class products, knowledgeable technical team, and superior after sale technical support.
Reporting to the owner, you will have an exceptional income growth opportunity as you will earn commission on all repeat sales within your accounts. As your accounts grow, your income grows. We also provide exceptional technical product training. As you continuously build your technical product expertise, your sales success will reach new heights.
- Develop and close new accounts through disciplined prospecting and relationship building.
- Effectively work your territory and expand sales within key accounts.
- Successfully attain sales goal of $200-250k in first year.
- Perform solution-based sales meetings with decision makers (Owners, Production and Procurement Managers.)
- Continuously develop your knowledge of our wide product offerings.
- Consistently perform and track sales activities that generate results.
- Qualify, control and close sales.
- Industrial sales experience preferably in the aerospace, transportation, aerospace, transportation, metal fabricators, wood finishing, military or marine industries.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Experience developing strong customer relationships and revenue growth.
- Experience with paint finishing or other coatings is very helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude is essential to learning our technical finishing equipment capabilities.
- 2-year degree in applicable field and/or 3-years relevant work experience.
- Willing and able to travel throughout territory with an average of 3 overnights/month.
- Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and listening skills.
- Analytical problem solver, results-oriented, ambitious, goal-oriented and accountable.
- High energy and disciplined to work your territory and achieve sales results.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Finishing Technologies will reward your sales talents with a compensation plan that includes a base salary plus an uncapped commission plan. Sales reps average $50k - $60K in first year and more with industry experience. Average seasoned reps earn $75-100K. You will enjoy a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, retirement plan with company match, and paid vacation, sick & holiday time. We will reimburse you for mileage and other travel expenses.
If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Finishing Technologies, please visit: http://www.finishing-technologies.com/
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Sales / business development / outside sales / territory manager / manufacturing / technical sales / sales representative / account executive / account manager / industrial sales / regional sales / paint finishing equipment