Inside Sales / HVAC Distributor
Chicago, IL 60618
Maddock Industries, Inc. an established, HVAC equipment distributor is hiring an Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Maddock Industries is an established, medium sized, commercial HVAC provider with over 30 years of continuous operations. Representing manufacturers of commercial and industrial heating, ventilating & air conditioning equipment throughout Illinois and NW Indiana. Our customers are mechanical engineers, mechanical contractors, distributors and end users. Our commitment to selling only quality products and backing them with our service and support has helped our company grow since 1971.
As our Inside Sales Representative, you will source new sales opportunities through inbound lead generation. You will provide service to our customers and support the outside sales team. You will manage all aspects of orders from ordering the correct product to the delivery; ensuring each customer is completely satisfied. You will work directly with the Inside and Outside Sales team to qualify opportunities and ultimately close business. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, your excellent communication skills and technical acumen will prove invaluable to the team.
- Proactively contact decision makers to introduce and promote products and services; ascertain customer needs and requirements; and close sales.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email, cross-sell and upsell.
- Procure orders from outside sales team and handle all aspects of the order from ordering the correct product to the delivery.
- Collaborate with fellow Inside Sales colleagues and the Outside Sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and expand the company’s CRM database.
- Prospect to initiate new account development.
- Driven to produce results and meet outlined quotas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or two to three years related experience, and/or training or equivalent of education and experience.
- 2+ yeas of customer service, account management, or inside sales experience.
- Proven success at building rapport and communicating effectively.
- Solid technical skills, math skills, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Computer savvy, with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and CRM software.
- Good at time management, organizing, planning and executing.
- Self-initiative with motivation to succeed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Maddock Industries, Inc. will reward your talents with salary of $40-50K plus bonus depending on level of experience. Plus, you will receive a comprehensive benefit package including health, 401(k) and paid vacation & holidays.
If you are a dedicated team player that enjoys customer interaction, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Maddock Industries, Inc. please visit: https://www.maddockindustries.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Inside sales / sales / account representative / customer service / business development / technical sales / call center sales / sales associate / account manager / manufacturing / HVAC / commercial contracting