Marketing Manager / Industrial Automation
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Allied Automation Inc., an industrial automation technology distributor, is hiring a Marketing Manager in Indianapolis.
Allied Automation, Inc., is a well-established family owned, full service, high technology distributor located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. Founded in 1981, Allied has been committed to cutting edge automation solutions. We are the trusted leader for some of the most advanced solutions available, in partnership with world-class brands like FESTO, Mitsubishi and others we continue to serve in the manufacturing community. Allied Automation continues to thrive with double-digit annual growth.
As our Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement the messaging and branding strategy. You will take inventory of existing marketing assets within Allied and its partners. Effectively promote Allied’s offerings by using your technical writing skills to create a mix of marketing collateral. Embrace a hands-on approach to developing assets in-house, although outside agencies and creative firms may be utilized at times. Devise campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will work to further penetrate our target market.
- Develop and implement a consistent message and branding strategy.
- Manage web site development and internet advertising.
- Develop and manage social media initiatives including Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
- Manage trade shows, customer panels and forums.
- Measure quantifiable results from sales and marketing activities.
- Develop lead generation programs, increase brand awareness.
- Proven ability to increase and drive new business through market penetration.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills with samples of case studies and brochures.
- Technology savvy with experience overseeing web development and maintenance.
- Social media experience in B2B environment.
- Experience with trade show definition and management.
- Able to develop and manage a marketing budget; tracking results of each initiative.
- Creative thinker with ability to manifest idea into cohesive and understandable marketing assets.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Allied Automation will reward your sales talents with a base salary of $55-65 plus bonus. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)retirement plan.
If you enjoy being creative and strategic, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Allied Automation, visit: www.allied-automation.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
marketing / customer relations / creative / web design / branding / social media / branding / trade shows / surveys / industrial / manufacturing automation solutions / digital marketing / brand manager / digital media / content specialist / marketing manager