Indianapolis, IN 46250
Our client, a residential construction company, is hiring for a Marketing Support position in Indianapolis.
In the Marketing Support role, you will create exceptional customer experiences. Our customers are upscale homeowners who want to turn their houses into dream homes. Combine your social media skills to promote our services and educational events. Assist our Marketing Managers in execution of our marketing strategies. Use your superior organizational and task driven skills to excel in our fast-paced customer focused environment. Join this award-winning Northside Indianapolis design/build company and work with customers and our team of professionals to deliver excellence.
- Execute digital and print marketing activities.
- Manage public relations and customer relationship management
- Provide general marketing and office administrative support
- Coordinate special events & seminars.
- Welcome visitors & answer and manage phone system.
- Schedule client meetings for sales and design team.
- Manage website leads and obtain feedback from past clients.
- Create client presentation packets and presentations.
- Provide administrative support to the company owner, sales & marketing team.
- Assist in coordinating internal company communications and scheduling.
- Track sales and marketing data in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 yrs of experience in a marketing support role preferred.
- Energetic with a confident and positive attitude that creates an excellence customer experience.
- Must be computer savvy with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel experience.
- Social media and tech savvy.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Task oriented, yet capable of getting things done even when interrupted frequently with customer activity.
- Desire to be a key team member that actively contributes to the overall success of our company.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Our client will reward your talents with a base salary of $35K-$42K. Your comprehensive benefit package includes health, vision, life, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation & holidays. Conveniently located in the north suburbs of Indianapolis, enjoy a professional environment with free parking.
If you are seeking a career opportunity that taps into marketing talents and client service skills, we encourage you to apply online now!
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Customer service / marketing / public relations / administration / receptionist / office assistant / office manager / front desk / assistant / executive assistant / marketing support / customer service manager / customer support / social media specialist