Office Manager / Industrial Manufacturer
Our client, a global industrial chemical manufacturer, is hiring an Office Manager / Bookkeeper near Lyons MS. As a forward thinking, dynamic company, their vast experience keeps them in the forefront of advances in their industry.
As a key member of our US office team you will assume an administrative role in our daily office operations and our accounting functions. Your ability to successfully multi-task will allow you to manage our general accounting needs, provide administrative support, and lend invaluable customer-driven guidance. Reporting to the General Manager, you will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, to ensure intra-office communication protocols, streamline administrative procedures and provide executive support.
- Perform General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and other day to day accounting responsibilities.
- Prepare financial statements and operational reports.
- Provide customer support and handle customer inquiries.
- Organize office operations and maintain office equipment, supplies, and vendor relationships.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- 4+ years in an Office Manager role, with experience as a full-charge Bookkeeper.
- 3+ years in the industrial, manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Proficient in accounting software, knowledge of office software packages.
- Proactive self-starter who takes responsibility for their work.
- Solid analytic skills with attention to detail.
- Customer service minded with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to be a key team member that actively contributes to the overall success of our company.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Our client will reward your talents and commitment with a salary of $50-55K. You will also receive a benefit package including medical (100% paid by the employer), vacation and holidays.
If you are looking for an accounting role that rewards your office leadership talents, we encourage you to apply online now.
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
bookkeeper / accounting / accountant / office manager / administrative assistant / finance / customer support / office administrator / industrial / manufacturing / full-charge bookkeeper