Operations Manager / Lighting Contractor
Zionsville, IN 46077
Luminaire Service, a commercial lighting contractor, is hiring an Operations Manager in Indianapolis.
Luminaire Service, Inc. is an Indianapolis commercial lighting company that designs and installs interior and exterior lighting systems for commercial buildings and offices throughout central Indiana.
As our Operations Manager, you will partner with the owner in daily operations, customer account management and sales efforts. Contribute to the company’s sales quoting process by providing data collection of material and labor and drafting description of work to clearly communicate to customer the work to be performed. Tap into your project management skills to manage the scheduling of technicians to jobs. Career track to General Manager role as you assume more responsibilities and demonstrate solid leadership and management capabilities.
- Partner with owner on sales initiatives.
- Assemble data for quotes and prepare customer proposals.
- Schedule work flow for team of 3-5 technicians.
- Review completed work orders and set up recurring work orders for service.
- Order equipment and materials for projects and follow up on special-order items.
- Manage inventory of standard parts.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, subcontractors and co-workers to keep them informed on the status of projects.
- 5+ years of experience in project management within a contractor or construction field.
- Strong base level electrical knowledge is desired.
- Confident manager that embraces problem-solving.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of quotes and work flow.
- Leadership qualities that brings out the best in our team.
- Customer-service minded with good interpersonal skills to establish rapport with customers and team members.
- Professional written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and tech savvy with internet/social media.
- Dedicated with desire to lead, manage and grow the business.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Luminaire Service will reward your talents with a base salary of $60-70K plus bonus potential. You will also receive an attractive employee benefits package including medical, company-paid life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off for combined vacation and personal days).
If you are a leader with an entrepreneurial mind-set, please apply now!
For more information about Luminaire, please visit: www.luminaireservice.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
sales / sales support / account manager / client services / construction / electrical contractor / lighting contractor / inventory management / Project Manager / Scheduler / commercial electric / general contractor / subcontractor / construction manager / estimator / project superintendent / Director of Operations / Production Manager / general manager / operations manager