Project Manager / Construction
$75K - $95K Carmel, IN 46032
CASE Design/Remodeling is hiring a Project Manager for interior and exterior remodeling construction in the Northside Indianapolis area.
Case Design/Remodeling is a leading full-service residential design-build remodeling company. Winning several awards for the best local remodeling projects, Case Design/Remodeling is one of the top residential design/remodeling companies in central Indiana. Homeowners throughout Carmel, Zionsville, Geist and Meridian Kessler trust Case Indy as their design/build remodeling partner. With our continued growth, it is an exciting time to join our team!
Project Managers oversee building projects and maximize project revenue by effectively scheduling subcontractors, material suppliers, and in-house laborers to ensure all projects. Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and achieved with client satisfaction. Use your thorough understanding of the construction industry, along with your keen sense of business and account management to positively impact repeat business. Enjoy good life/work balance as there is no out of town travel.
- Manage projects, people, and relationships that will drive new business through client satisfaction.
- Work with the production department to update the steps in our production process.
- Track and monitor all projects to ensure they are following current processes.
- Coordinate subcontractors, material suppliers, and in-house labor.
- Oversee project scheduling to maximize revenue and attain client satisfaction
- Schedule and coordinate with other trades to ensure prompt completion.
- Review project elements and develop strategy for completion on schedule and on budget.
- Complete internal/external paperwork and communication to maintain a thorough and organized process.
- 2+ years of project management experience within the construction industry.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in construction management.
- Prior experience with commercial construction or large custom residential home building is preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of residential construction is desired.
- Computer skills required with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and job costing software.
- Process and detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
- Professional communication style with a personable attitude and demeanor.
- Results-oriented with a problem-solving mentality.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
CASE Design/Remodeling will reward your project management talents with a competitive compensation package of $70-90K (includes base plus incentives.) Your comprehensive benefit package which includes health, vision, life, company vehicle, 401(k) with company match, job performance bonuses and paid vacation & holidays. Our office is conveniently located in the north suburbs of Indianapolis.
If you are a Project Manager with an eye on excellence, we encourage you to apply online!
To learn more about CASE Design/Remodeling, please visit: http://www.caseindy.com/
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Construction / general contractor / subcontractor / construction technology / building construction management / architect / project manager / project management / senior project manager / assistant project manager / cabinet, casework / framing / electrical / project supervisor / construction supervisor / project coordinator / estimator / commercial construction