Project Manager / Logistics
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Langham Logistics, a supply chain management solution company, is hiring a Project Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Langham Logistics partners with forward-thinking companies to provide comprehensive supply chain management solutions. By providing a single point solution for all modes of transportation and distribution, Langham Logistics has become a leader in Solutions Based Logistics. In addition to our core logistics, we provide our clients with the value add of warehousing & fulfillment services. Our privately-held business fosters a culture of entrepreneurialism and unparalleled service. Since 1988, we have experienced consistent success and are poised for continued future growth. This is an exciting time to join the Langham team!
As our Client Success Manager reporting to our Director of Project Management, you will manage New Customer Onboarding to ensure successful client on-boarding and engagement through our defined process driven by ISO 9001:2015 standards. Handle tactical elements of building a project plan, hold team members accountable to task, and develop and own the communication channel to internal and external customers. Build the foundation for integrating new customers and create operational guidelines and requirements. Act as the champion for Langham and focuses on Langham’s goals of exceptional customer service, quality, process improvement and profitability.
- Regular weekly check-ins with customer
- 30, 60, 90-day implementation reviews
- Task management
- Documenting and managing implementation challenges
- Creating regular report-outs to project and leadership teams
- Facilitate and lead all project related meetings
- Assist Director of Project Management in meeting strategic and tactical company goals
- Review bid invites and determine team members to assist in pricing and drafting of processes
- Work closely with all departments to ensure efficient use of resources
- 5+ years of experience in the logistics industry, preferably hand-on project management experience and customer service.
- A./B.S. in business, finance, logistics, or organizational communication preferred.
- Demonstrates specific industry knowledge in 3PL and logistics segments.
- Experience in applying tenants of project management and business process improvement.
- Quick learner on utilization of database reports, transportation and warehouse management.
- Efficient and effective in setting/meeting schedules and prioritizing and following up on tasks.
- Analytical problem solver with solid decision-making skills.
- Able to read/interpret financial statement and other financial information.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on listening
- Customer centric and team oriented.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365 (CRM, SharePoint, OneNote) Visio, Project
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Langham Logistics will reward your talents with a compensation plan with a competitive base salary of $50-70K depending on experience level. You will enjoy a generous benefits package that includes group health insurance, dental, 401 (k) retirement plan, HSA, Flexible Benefit/Spending plan, EAP, tuition reimbursement, and PTO/Paid Time Off.
If you excel in project management within the logistics industry, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Langham Logistics, please visit: www.elangham.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Project management / Client Success Manager / Freight management / logistics technology / supply chain management / tradeshow exhibits / trucking / warehousing / fulfillment / distribution / domestic freight / shipping / expedited freight / third party logistics / 3PL / implementation manager / customer logistics manager