Regional Sales / Packaging
Chicago, IL 60601 | Remote Friendly
Regional Sales / Packaging
Benchmark, a leading provider of integrated packaging and process solutions, is hiring a Regional Sales Representative for the Midwest.
Benchmark, based in Statham, GA, designs and manufactures a complete line of automation solution for food and bakery manufacturers. Benchmark is the integrated handling solutions division of PROMACH. Benchmark provides product packaging, flexible packaging, and end-of-line packaging. PROMACH is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia.
As our Regional Sales Representative, you will contribute to company success by developing leads, establishing productive customer relationships, building and maintaining sales agent relationships, and closing business to achieve targeted sales goals. Bring value to our team with your entrepreneurial and positive attitude. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will work in a team selling environment in support of closing business.
- Research and prospect for potential customers (phone calls, e-mails, conferences, tradeshows and network within the industry).
- Develop new accounts from leads and prospecting efforts and successfully negotiate contracts.
- Maintain existing account relationships in a professional and profitable manner.
- Promote and sell Benchmark equipment and establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base. (this includes developing, maintaining and executing an Account Plan).
- Achieve and maintain annual sales goals.
- Maintain a prospect-customer CRM database.
- Prepare and present sales proposals, power point presentations and solutions.
- Host in-office customer visits, meeting with internal colleagues on current quotes and projects, prepare presentations and monitor customer product testing.
- Attend training sessions and company functions as required.
- Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, and competitor offerings.
- 5-10 years of proven sales experience.
- Bachelor’s or Technical Degree, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, automation experience preferred.
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and match requirements with company services/solutions.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with AutoCAD and CRM systems.
- Established contacts in the food industry, focused on bakery segment.
- Travel to 60% to include overnights.
- Hunter mentality with strong desire to drive results.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Benchmark will reward your sales talents with an attractive base salary commensurate with experience plus commission. First year earnings targeted to exceed $130K+.As a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. You will also receive a benefits package including a comprehensive medical/dental program, life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with company match and a wellness program.
If you enjoy solution sales, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Benchmark, a division of PROMACH, please visit
Donna Wells, Sr. HR Consultant
Sales / outside sales / regional sales / territory sales / account manager / business development / Mechanical Engineer / Industrial Engineer / technical / food industry / packaging / manufacturing / handling solutions / AutoCAD / bakery / integrated systems / automation / dairy