Regional Sales Manager / Distributor
Dallas, TX | Remote Friendly
Stens Corporation, a division of Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc., a global distributor of rotating electrical parts and components, is hiring a Regional Sales Manager in Dallas, Texas.
Stens Corporation joined Arrowhead Engineered Product, based in Blaine, MN in December 2016. This merger combined two of the strongest aftermarket parts suppliers in the industry. Building on Arrowhead’s world class supply chain, product development and expanded product offering, along with Stens’ guaranteed parts quality, quick delivery and exceptional sales and customer service teams. As a Leader in the aftermarket replacement parts, Stens provides parts to the outdoor power equipment, industrial/rental, hardware, turf management, golf course, and agricultural equipment markets.
As our Regional Sales Manager, your primary focus is providing leadership, motivation, training and engaging the commitment of the sales team. You will develop strategic plans and forecast regional goals. With your consistent coaching, you will set clear expectations and ensure profitable growth in sales revenue. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will have a key role in the ongoing success of your sales team and the overall success of the company.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and performance objectives.
- Coach, develop, and manage Territory Managers to ensure effective execution of sales strategy.
- Hire, onboard and train top talent based on our talent evaluation process.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings to review Territory Managers territory plans, performance metrics, strategic initiatives, and career development progression.
- Conduct ride-along with Territory Managers and direct reports a minimum of 1-2x/Qtr to instill best practices.
- Support Territory Managers with customer escalations and approve TM visits to medium opportunity accounts.
- Educate sales team with current Stens offerings, value advantage, and competitive landscape.
- Leverage field level intelligence to develop strategic plans and forecast region.
- Review and analyze sales metrics and customer reports to identify opportunities to accelerate revenue growth.
- Drive on-going, proactive qualification, management and progression of sales leads and prospects.
- 5+ years of related experience in regional sales management.
- History of success in achieving sales results.
- Bachelor’s or degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Effective coaching and training techniques and strategies
- Work collaboratively with senior executives to establish and execute sales goals.
- Proficient in developing short-term and long-term growth plans and forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to travel (car and air) up to 60% (overnight travel).
- Travel to corporate headquarters and areas outside of territory.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Arrowhead Engineered Products will reward your talents with a base salary of $80-90K plus commission. First year expected total compensation is $130K+. You will also receive a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, and 401(k) discretionary matching contribution. A laptop, cell phone and all traveling expenses will be provided.
If you are a proven sales leader, we encourage you to apply now.
To learn more about Arrowhead Engineered Products, please visit: www.arrowheadep.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Regional sales manager / VP Sales / Sales Director / Executive VP Sales / electronics technology / distribution / manufacturing / Director of Sales / Territory Sales Manager / power and process technology / automation / automotive / electronics / territory sales / agriculture / industrial / marine / outdoor power equipment / powersports / Dallas / Denver / Jasper, IN / St. Louis / AR