SALES / Payroll Services
Indianapolis, IN 46256
WorkSmart Systems, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is hiring a Sales Representative in Indianapolis.
WorkSmart Systems is a well-established and growing Indianapolis based Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that delivers a complete suite of human resource services targeted to small businesses. PEO’s help companies manage payroll, employee benefits, and human resource functions. Serving over 200 client companies with co-employees in 37 states, WorkSmart Systems has established itself as a leading provider of PEO services in the Indiana market.
As our Sales Representative and a valued member of our team, you will develop new accounts to expand our market reach by targeting small to medium sized business. Prospect within your territory, manage the sales cycle, and close new accounts. Apply your consultative based sales approach to help companies navigate through the complexity of HR solutions. Reporting to the President, your disciplined work ethic, ambition, self-motivation and initiative will translate into sales success.
- Prospect, qualify and close new accounts in your territory. (NW corridor of Indianapolis and western half of the state of Indiana.)
- Conduct solution-based sales consultations with decision makers.
- Prepare and effectively deliver proposals.
- Build and maintain strong alliance relationships with banks, insurance companies, and CPAs to drive referrals.
- Attend weekly Monday morning sales meetings.
- Manage sales pipeline through effective use of CRM tools.
- 2+ years of sales experience preferably selling outsourced professional services.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals.
- Works effectively in and out of the office.
- Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Problem-solving with the confidence to recommend solutions.
- Determined and driven to succeed financially.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
WorkSmart Systems will compensate your sales talents with a competitive base salary plus a rewarding commission plan. First year total compensation expected to be $75k-85k+. Top sales reps earn $100k+. You will also receive an exceptional benefit package that includes a retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation and holidays.
If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to apply online now.
Donna Wells, HR Consultant/Executive Recruiter
Business development / outside sales / territory manager / Account manager / sales representative / account executive / sales manager / HR / Human resource / Payroll / business services / HRIS / Paychex, ADP, Trinet