Sales / Construction
15215 River Ave. Noblesville, IN 46062
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, a 100% employee-owned asphalt construction contractor, is seeking a Sales Estimator in Indianapolis.
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, located in Noblesville, is a construction contractor specializing in asphalt paving. We preserve, protect, repair, and build residential subdivisions, commercial parking lots, roadways, and athletic surfaces. For over 25 years, our dynamic growth-oriented company has been a leader in its field.
As a member of the Sales & Estimating Team, you will focus your energies on new business development. Provide and build strategic business relationships with property managers, homeowner associations, building owners, and general contractors throughout Marion and surrounding counties. Identify new opportunities for our estimating team to deliver competitive proposals for paving projects. Successfully turn relationships into closed business. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be part of a winning team that values growth and success!
- Prospect and cultivate business relationships to identify new paving projects.
- Pursue qualified leads and generate new prospects.
- Maintain relationships with key contacts in the construction industry (general contractors, property managers, & HOAs.)
- Build a client portfolio that generates repeat business and referrals.
- Manage marketing efforts and coordinate outside resources to drive lead generation.
- Estimate and assist with other project & operations managers as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales experience in construction.
- Familiarity with Central Indiana property management marketplace will be a plus.
- Track record of turning relationships into closed business.
- Professional presence with ability to communicate effectively
- Positive and engaging with high energy and discipline to maintain prospecting activities.
- Competitive drive with desire and ability to achieve goals.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Must pass drug screen and hold a valid driver’s license.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services offers a competitive base salary based on experience. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes a company matched 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), paid vacation/holidays, medical (100% of employee cost is company paid), and company provided vehicle or car allowance commensurate with experience.
If you are a proven results producer, we encourage you to click apply!