Sales / Material Handling
Oak Lawn, IL 60453 | Remote Friendly
KVK, Inc., located in Bridgeview, IL, is a provider of automated solutions to conveyor companies, machine builders, manufacturers and distributors. We offer system functionality consulting, compete electrical control systems design, functional testing, zone routing systems, high speed sortation and support services. Our installed facilities span the United States, Canada and Mexico.
As our Sales Representative, you will interface with Plant Managers, Operations Managers, Engineering, Purchasing and CEO’s in manufacturing. You will identify and convert new potential customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. Your proactive and enterprising approach to generating new business will deliver great success in this territory. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales you will be part of a company with a passion for success.
- Promote sales of electrical material for the material handling industry and other PLC/Controls for manufacturing.
- Develop relationships within all corporate levels including executive, operations, engineering, purchasing and maintenance.
- Demonstrate industry techniques and knowledge of best practices by applying innovative Controls and Electrical Engineering principles, theories, and concepts.
- Develop proposals that include technical and functional descriptions, spreadsheets, drawings, and control flow diagrams.
- Improve gross margins through pricing, perceived market value, and product/service mix.
- Follow-up and negotiate proposals, and close deals.
- Support Jr. Level Sales teams.
- Prepare and perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product, solutions, and service offerings.
- Participate in sales and company meetings, trade shows, workshops, seminars and professional organizations.
- 5+ years of experience selling into in a technical or industrial sales role; experience in material handling is preferred.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level).
- Diligent in planning and accomplishing goals.
- Dynamic, results-minded individuals who will aggressively drive new and existing business efforts.
- Up to date knowledge of current and NEW electrical control products.
- Experience selecting suppliers, and establishing mark-up/margins.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
KVK, Inc. will reward your expertise in generating new business with base salary of $70-90K, plus a commission plan. First year total compensation expected to be $100K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, holidays/vacations, a car allowance and a 401(k)retirement plan.
If you are a dynamic, results oriented sales professional, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about, KVK, Inc., visit: www.kvknet.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
business development / electrical engineer / industrial / sales / account manager / account executive / sales manager / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / district sales / territory Sales /manufacturing / material handling / electrical controls / territory sales