Sales / Medical
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Anthony Products, a distributor of surgical instruments and medical supplies, is hiring an Account Executive in Indianapolis.
Anthony Product is a well-established family owned company located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. We are an internationally recognized distributor and manufacturer of surgical instruments, medical supplies and ENT equipment for ENTs, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists. And, we are the only distributor serving ENT professionals with a full-line catalog of medical products specific to their specialty. Servicing the medical community for the past 50 years, Anthony Products continues to perform well financially.
As our Account Executive, you will manage, develop and penetrate new sales from existing customers. Promote the value of our medical equipment to key decision makers and reinforce the buying decision through your knowledge and product expertise. Attend medical conventions and support and assist the CEO at our exhibit booth. Reporting directly to the President, you will use your outstanding relationship building strengths to ensure our customers are provided the best experience from their trusted medical equipment supplier.
- Retain and penetrate new business in existing customer base.
- Increase sales volume by identifying prospects and closing new business deals.
- Develop strategies to capitalize on selling additional products and services and renewals from existing customer base.
- Create long-term relationships with decision makers through regularly scheduled call activity.
- Travel to 10-12 medical conventions and support the CEO in booth set-up, customer interactions and processing orders.
- Conduct follow up calls on convention leads.
- 2 years of successful sales experience with demonstrated relationship building skills.
- Industry experience is preferred; or like-kind sales experience selling into the medical field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or one to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication and presentation skills.
- Utilize effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills to understand how to craft solutions to customer’s needs.
- Disciplined to manage customer accounts effectively with a high level of attention to detail regarding CRM and order entry.
- Energetic, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Physically capable of lifting and carrying heavy product/equipment up to 50 lbs.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Anthony Products will reward your sales talents with a base salary of $45K - $60K based on experience, plus an individualized commission plan. You will also receive an outstanding benefit package that includes 100% premium paid employee medical, AFLAC, paid PTO and holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement plan with company match.
If you are a proven sales performer with a knack for account management and relationship building, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Anthony Products, visit www.anthonyproducts.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Account Manager / sales representative / territory manager / inside sales / sales manager / senior sales / account executive / medical equipment / distribution / medical supplies / medical sales