Sales - Software
Nashville, TN US
Applied Digital Solutions, a leading provider in emergency contact recording technology, is hiring a Sales Executive in the Nashville, TN.
As a Regional Sales Executive on our sales team, you will use your sales hunter skills to develop new business within your territory. This is a proactive new business development sales role targeting public safety and law enforcement. Working from your home office, you will prospect, close, and manage new accounts. Utilize your connections within the public safety sector to add new logos to our account portfolio. Reporting to the President, you will join a dynamic sales organization dedicated to growth and excellence.
- Develop and close new accounts through disciplined prospecting and relationship building.
- Develop new business relationships within public safety, law enforcement, and anywhere else that requires communication for emergencies.
- Effectively work your territory to expand sales through virtual and in-person meetings.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the product to effectively answer customer questions and influence sales.
- Develop individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts.
- Create and communicate the value of our solutions while performing effective product demonstrations.
- Consistently perform and track sales activities that generate results.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas within your territory.
- Attend tradeshows (approx. 6/year) to build your connections and pipeline.
- 2+ years of B2B software sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Public safety industry experience preferred to effectively utilize your connections to development new business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven business development experience with a hunter mentality.
- Exceptional ability to build rapport quickly and influence decision makers.
- High energy and disciplined to work your territory and achieve sales results.
- Competitive, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Proficient with MS Office and CRM.
- Able to travel as needed to cover assigned territory.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Applied Digital Solutions will reward your sales talents with an attractive compensation plan that includes a base salary plus a commission/bonus plan. On target earnings (OTE) in first year is $80K-$100K. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, medical, PTO, paid holidays, and a 401(k)retirement plan with company match. Laptop provided and you are reimbursed for mileage and other expenses.
APPLY NOW: If you are a driven sales professional with initiative to grow and develop new opportunities, we encourage you to apply online.
Applied Digital Solutions (ADS), based in Louisville, KY, is a leader in emergency contact recording technology and technical support. We distribute and service the most advanced solutions, such as NICE, Eventide, and iRecord. We serve hundreds of clients in industries including public safety answering points (PSAPs), law enforcement, commercial contact centers, universities, hospitals, and child advocacy centers. Our sales and service territory includes Alabama, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
To learn more about Applied Digital Solutions, please visit: www.adsrecorders.com
Miranda Fogle, HR Consultant
Sales / business development / outside sales / territory manager / technical sales / sales representative / account executive / account manager / software sales / regional sales / Public Safety Access Point / Public Safety Answering Point / B2B sales / public safety / technology sales / regional sales manager / field sales / business development manager / sales executive / regional sales executive / territory sales / 911 technology / public sector