Sales Engineer / Business Development
Dallas, TX | Remote Friendly
Gaia Converter, a global manufacturer of power modules, is hiring a Sales Engineer in the Dallas / Fort Worth, TX area.
Gaia Converter, an industry leading manufacturer of DC/DC converters, specializes in compact high efficiency DC power modules. We are dedicated to high reliability applications for the Aerospace, Defense, Transportation, Automation, and Telecommunications industries. Gaia Converter, one of the largest power module and associated front-end portfolios in the industry, has developed over 3500 off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions from 4W to 350W,
We are expanding our sales team due to growth in new territories. As a lead Sales Engineer in the greater Dallas area, your knowledge of the electronic power supply industry will be instrumental in helping our customers in their power design needs. Tap into your excellent communication skills to effectively interact and consult with management, customers, general contractors and engineers. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, your hands-on, technical capabilities will ensure proper utilization of quality system procedures and processes.
- Sell and promote our full line of DC/DC converters and power supply modules.
- Drive on-going, proactive qualification, management and progression of sales leads and prospects.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer concerns, complaints and corrective actions.
- Manage projects and execute scheduled tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrates a consultative approach and ability to make recommendations to company prospects with solutions that can meet their requirements.
- Influence and secure design wins for power supply modules, leveraging relationships with electrical engineers in industry leading commercial companies and defense contractors.
- Track the progress of all communications and engagements with prospects and clients using ACT.
- BS Engineering or equivalent science degree.
- 5+ years of work experience with a semiconductor or high-tech company or high- tech company.
- Aerospace/Defense market experiences and/or power supply technology knowledge a major plus.
- Preferred Formal Technical training is expected in the power supply industry.
- Willing to travel 40% (within US), and possibly one week of training overseas.
- Ambitious with a proven track record of developing and closing business.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level).
- Computer proficient with good CRM experience.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Gaia-Converters will reward your talents with a salary of 80-90k, plus bonus incentives and opportunities to advance your career! You will also receive an attractive benefit package including medical plan and 401(k) with company match.
If you are a leader with good sales engineering capabilities, we encourage you to apply online now!
To learn more about Gaia-Converter, visit: http://gaia-converter.com/
Submit resumes to:
Francois Baudin, VP of Sales
Sales Engineer / Business Development / electrical / electronic repair / DC Power Modules / engineer / PM / project manager / Semi-Conductor / Technical / Channel Sales / aerospace / converters / sales manager / district sales / account manager / account executive / territory sales / industrial sales