Sales Engineer / Industrial
Chicago, IL 60601
Our manufacturing clients are hiring sales representatives in Chicago and Indiana region.
As a Territory Sales Representative in the Midwest territory, you will develop new accounts and expand existing accounts. Your disciplined work ethic, ambition, and self-motivation will translate into sales success. Build long-term quality relationships with customers by delivering value based products and services.
Are you ready to advance your career? Here is how you will make a great contribution:
- Develop and grow new customer accounts.
- Nurture relationships with existing customers and expand sales volume.
- Perform disciplined prospecting and track activity with CRM.
- Qualify prospects, control the sales process, and close sales.
- Attend sales meetings and continually advance your sales skills.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Engineering or technical background is helpful.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Value based sales skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to talk to C-level or technical audiences.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM.
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results.
If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to apply online now.
Marcie Arvelo, Sales Recruiter
Sales / sales executive / business development / outside sales / territory manager / account executive / manufacturing / district sales manager/ manufacturing / industrial sales / independent rep / mechanical engineer / territory sales / outside sales / WI / IL / IN / MS / OH / MI / material handling / conveyors