Sales Engineer / Industrial
Lancaster, PA 17601
Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc, a premier thermal management solutions company is hiring a Sales Engineer in Lancaster, PA.
Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc., (ACT) has been a leading innovator of high-quality thermal control systems since 2003. ACT manufactures thermal management products and provides products and engineering services to the world’s leading defense and industrial companies such as Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, GE, Intel, and Hewlett Packard. We also conduct advanced research work for government agencies including NASA, DOD, and DOE. Our expert technical staff is a significant factor in our success.
As our Sales Engineer, you will interface with Plant Managers, Operations Managers, and CEOs in the industrial sector. You will identify and convert new potential customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. Success in this position requires critical thinking, solid acumen with technical solutions, problem solving, and the ability to diagnose customer challenges and develop appropriate solutions. You will support existing customers and drive new efforts. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, you will join a team of sales professionals dedicated to driving successful relationships and solutions.
- Direct customer interaction (in-person visits, video conferences, phone calls, emails).
- Qualify and convert leads to new business.
- Generate, negotiate and quote new contracts.
- Diagnose customer challenges and develop solutions.
- Drive new and existing business efforts.
- Monitor progress toward goals to reach objectives.
- Track and manage sales of products across various markets.
- Develop market intelligence to enhance ACT’s sales, marketing and product development strategies.
- Assist at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level)
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Curious individual who loves to drive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with team members.
- Must possess confidence, humility, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills, (verbal and written).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc. will reward your sales talents with a base salary of $80-90K, plus a commission incentive program based on experience. Second year variable pay compensation potential to be $90-130K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental, vision, relocation bonus, life insurance, vacation, sick pay, paid holidays, 401(k)retirement plan and profit sharing bonus plan.
If you enjoy creating innovative solutions, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Advanced Cooling Technologies, visit: www.1-act.com.
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Business Development / manufacturing / industrial / sales / account manager / account executive / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / District sales / Territory Sales / sales engineer / sales manager / industrial / technical account manager / mechanical engineer / electrical engineer / industrial engineer / Pennsylvania Institute of Technology / Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics / Pennsylvania State University