Sales Manager / Product Design
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Catalyst Product Development, Inc., a progressive design and development company is hiring a Sales Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Catalyst Product Development, Inc. is a progressive and innovative design and development company. Founded in 1999, we offer a unique business model with proven methodology that focuses on our client’s success by creating breakthrough innovations, validating technology, and incubating to production. Our core competency is encouraging successful collaboration within client’s cross-functional teams by utilizing vertically integrated design & development services which provide creative solutions in plastics and other applied materials. We provide creative design solutions for the real world.
As our Sales Manager, you will lead the sales team in developing new business, setting the company direction, and long-range strategies. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow great latitude in designing and implementing your own sales process and strategy, building and developing your sales team, creating an analytics and metrics report structure, and growing revenues. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will provide a creative atmosphere where opinions count and new ideas are supported.
- Grow company revenues by 10-15% annually.
- Build, lead, mentor, develop and coach the sales team.
- Develop and implement sales processes and strategies with an emphasis on metrics and analytics that are attainable.
- Leverage the sales team and internal resources to grow sales opportunities within diverse industries.
- Provide sales management to establish and grow the sales team and support their ongoing success in achieving growth and meeting their sales targets.
- Target prospective clients, establish new business relationships and close business opportunities.
- Build a sales process that promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Coordinate and monitor adherence to sales administration processes using current technologies and CRM.
- Actively participate in executive management meetings to develop forecasting and identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products.
- Recruit, onboard and train sales team.
- Review performance progress and targets on a consistent basis.
- Unite and ensure that the sales team works as a positive unit and shares best practices.
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Manager leading a sales team in a growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business with a sales focus or engineering/design preferred.
- Experience in selling Engineering/Technical Services or technical creative services, especially in a plastics related field is a plus.
- Proven track record of establishing, managing, and growing a sales team and achieving goals as a sales team leader.
- Proven success in strategically targeting prospective clients, establishing business relationships, and closing business opportunities.
- Prior experience developing SOW, RFP, presentations and proposals.
- Previous experience at consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Diligent in planning and accomplishing goals.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products, preferably Salesforce.
- Driven to excel and to lead others to success.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Catalyst Product Development, Inc. will reward your leadership ability with a base salary of $$90K, plus commission and bonus. First year total compensation expected to be $120-130K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental, and a matching 401(k)retirement plan.
If you enjoy building and driving a sales team, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Catalyst Product Development, Inc. visit: https://catalystpdg.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
sales manager / director of business development / sales / inside sales / sales team leader / plastics / manufacturing / technical / management / sales trainer / sales process administration / sales training / technical services / VP Sales / Director of Sales / Regional Sales Manager / product development / plastic injection molding