15215 River Ave. Noblesville, IN 46062
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, a 100% employee-owned asphalt construction contractor, is seeking a Senior Accountant in Noblesville, Indiana.
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, located in Noblesville, is a construction contractor specializing in asphalt paving. We preserve, protect, repair, and build residential subdivisions, commercial parking lots, roadways, and athletic surfaces. For over 25 years, our dynamic, growth-oriented company has been a leader in its field and is experiencing rapid growth.
As our Senior Accountant, you will have hands-on leadership of the accounting department while working closely with the Operations and Estimating departments. You will lead our accounting team in all routine accounting activities (A/R, A/P, and payroll) and have responsibility for monthly financial reporting. Reporting to the CFO, you will be trained and mentored for long-term advancement in the company.
- Manage consolidated monthly financial reporting including reconciliations and analytics reporting.
- Create dashboard reports for use by management.
- Prepare annual budgeting and provide ongoing accountability.
- Oversee cash control and treasury management.
- Ensure compliance reporting across all company departments.
- Proactive, self-motivated, positive-minded, with high energy.
- 3+ years of accounting experience, preferably with a focus on equipment-intensive construction.
- BS degree in accounting or finance.
- Detail-oriented and quality minded.
- Familiarity with Foundation or other construction accounting software helpful.
- Professional presence with ability to communicate effectively.
- Highly analytical, with a problem-solving mentality.
- Technology savvy.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services offers an attractive base salary of $58k-$68k based on experience. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes a company matched 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), paid vacation/holidays, and medical insurance (100% of employee cost is company paid).
If you are seeking a long-term growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Baumgartner & Company Asphalt Services, please visit: http://www.baumgartnerasphalt.com/
Accountant / senior accountant / lead accountant / accounting manager / controller / accounting specialist / finance / CPA / financial accountant