Showroom Assistant /Residential
CASE Design/Remodeling is hiring an experienced Showroom Assistant for a residential interior and exterior remodeling construction company in the Northside Indianapolis area.
Case Design/Remodeling is a leading full-service residential design-build remodeling company. Winning several awards for the best local remodeling projects, Case Design/Remodeling is one of the top residential design/remodeling companies in central Indiana. Homeowners throughout Carmel, Zionsville, Geist and Meridian Kessler trust Case Indy as their design/build remodeling partner. With our continued growth, it is an exciting time to join our team!
Our business strategy is to first promote our design capability which leads us to assisting with the construction phase. Your ability to bring “design” and “build” ideas together for our customers is a one-stop shop process that sets us apart from our competitors. Interior projects are primarily kitchen and bath, while exterior projects include room addition, patios, garages, and outdoor living spaces.
As a member of our growing Sales Design team, you will provide advice, design, and solutions to homeowners on interior and exterior remodeling projects. If architectural design is your strength, you can focus your energies on design. Yet, if you enjoy the sales process, you can tap into your sales strengths too. Use your remodeling knowledge and flair for design with our solid business processes and training to achieve success in closing new projects. No sales prospecting necessary as we have a dynamic lead generation process that brings opportunities to the door!
- Meet with clients and evaluate their design needs and desires.
- Promote our design capabilities and close the design sale.
- Guide clients through the design phase with attention to detail and an eye for creativity.
- Estimate costs and create project budgets and present project costs to the homeowner and close the sale of the construction phase.
- Work cohesively with our technical design and estimating team.
- Leverage your relationship with clients to generate referral leads and repeat business.
- Practical knowledge of residential remodeling and interior & exterior design required.
- Proficiency in use of computer for design and understanding of CAD operations and 3D modeling design experience.
- Able to work Saturdays and visit all showrooms on a quarterly basis.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Polished appearance with an outstanding ability to community with customers.
- Confident, self-motivated, and achievement oriented.
- Desire to turn visions into reality for your clients!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
CASE Design/Remodeling will reward your talents with a competitive base salary plus incentives based on successful sales efforts. You will also receive a comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, life, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation & holidays. Our corporate offices and Neighborhood Design Studio are located in Carmel. We also have a new Neighborhood Design Studio in Meridian Kessler where you can meet clients.
If you are seeking a Showroom Assistant opportunity that taps into your design knowledge and people skills, we encourage you to apply online now!
To learn more about CASE Design/Remodeling, please visit: http://www.caseindy.com/
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
interior design / architectural design / architect / AIA / CFI / CSS / CAD / AutoCAD / remodeling / architect / architecture / kitchen design / bath design / kitchen consultant / bath consultant / remodeling consultant / renovation / builder / residential design / residential construction / exterior construction / interiors construction / design layout