Software Support Specialist
K & K Management Solutions, an energy software development firm, is hiring a Software Customer Support Specialist in Avon, Indiana.
K & K Management Solutions is a fast growing privately-held software development firm. We serve the energy industry with our company’s proprietary software – Energy-Force. Our industry leading software is specifically designed for propane and refined fuel energy management and is used by farm co-operatives in rural areas. For over 30 years, we have been delivering innovative technology and exceptional software support from our Avon, Indiana office. We are expanding our customer software support team due to exciting company growth!
Join our support team if you are passionate about technology and enjoy assisting customers (our “Valued Partners’). You will receive extensive training on our software to be proficient at using and explaining features and functionality to our non-techie end users. Create a dynamic customer support experience with your sense of urgency and a flair for professional and friendly communication. You will help customers succeed by providing functional troubleshooting, feature benefits and best practice guidance on a timely basis. Reporting to the VP of Operations, be part of a dynamic software support team that is highly valued.
- Quick, accurate and considerate handling of customer support communications
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through speedy responses, effective troubleshooting and an overall focus on the customer experience
- Participate in software/quality assurance testing
- Work on short-term projects to implement new modules in the suite of products
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Conduct online training sessions with customers to instruct them on how to use specific features and utilize their customized portals
- Minimum 2 years of customer support experience preferably in a software or technical environment.
- High School diploma required; 2 years of Higher Education preferred.
- Responsive, customer support mentality in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical ability to actively listen, solve problems, and build relationships.
- Self-disciplined, process driven, organized and flexible to effectively manage priorities, timelines, and customer deadlines.
- Computer savvy with Microsoft Office with technical interest and ability to quickly learn our software and hardware.
- Able to travel as needed for customer training at client sites.
- Desire to join a dynamic team of professionals in a culture of learning and growth.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
K & K Management Solutions will reward your talents with an hourly rate of $16-20 per hour, based on your experience. You will also receive an attractive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with company match, and a PTO plan. Enjoy a tech savvy professional work environment!
If you are passionate about technology and assisting customers, we encourage you to apply online today.
For more information about K & K Management Solutions please visit: www.energy-force.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
CSR / customer service / software support / administrative / account manager / energy / software / technology / customer service manager / account manager / call center / help desk / technical support / software support