Territory Sales / Manufacturing
Nashville, TN 37206
Stac Material Handling, an industrial conveyor solutions company, is hiring a Territory Manager in Nashville, TN and surrounding area.
Stac Material Handling, is a privately owned, full service, Material Handling Systems Integrator based out of Jasper, IN. We are rapidly expanding our regional footprint in the Nashville, TN area. Our focus is on customer satisfaction. We excel on project based solutions such as powered conveyor systems, robotics, mobile industrial robots and traditional material handling projects involving racking, mezzanines and gravity flow. Our technology and capabilities continue to evolve and grow while our experience helps to drive safe, efficient and economical solutions. Our goal is to make the buying experience as easy as possible.
As our Territory Manager, you will cultivate and grow business while establishing a strong sales pipeline through aggressive cold calling and business development techniques. You will be part of a team that focuses on identifying and winning projects in manufacturing and distribution facilities. Blend your sales oriented mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit to commission existing and new projects. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be part of a stimulating, fast-paced and team oriented culture, where you will have control of your individual success.
- Manage and grow relationships with current customers in established territory.
- Develop new customer relationships by identifying business needs and growth plans, educating key decision makers, and recommending integrated solutions to achieve business goals.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively customize solutions.
- Collect data that accurately represents customer requirements and develop concepts that provide fully automated solutions.
- Prepare proposals, follow-up, negotiate and close deals.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and support.
- Process orders and inform customers of project status.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- Communicate, interact, and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Provide exemplary customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure successful delivery, installation with material handling products where necessary.
- Enjoy involvement with Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions to enhance your professional growth and development.
- 3+ years of experience in the material handling or conveyor industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Effective presentation skills to communicate ideas with prospective clients.
- Experience in estimating or application role in a material handling environment is preferred.
- Energetic, competitive and the ability to keep a positive attitude.
- Strong decision and leadership skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills that are demonstrated with swift confidence.
- Able and willing to travel to customer locations, (limited overnight travel).
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Stac Material Handling will reward your business acumen with a base salary of $75K - $90K, plus commission based on experience. First year total compensations expected to be $90 - $100K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental, vision, vacations and holidays, flexible work schedule, travel expenses, including a laptop and phone, and a Simple IRA with company match.
If you thrive on building new business, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Stac Material Handling, visit: www.stacmh.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
manufacturing / automation solutions / industrial / application / territory sales / business development / account manager / manufacturing / automation solutions / field tech / robotics / conveyor / industrial / material handling / conveyor / Nashville, TN
Vanderbilt / Tennessee State