Territory Sales / Automation
Evansville, IN 47701
Allied Automation Inc., an industrial automation technology distributor, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for the Southern IN territory.
Allied Automation, Inc., is a well-established family owned, full service, high technology distributor located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. Founded in 1981, Allied has been committed to cutting edge automation solutions. We are the trusted leader for some of the most advanced solutions available, in partnership with world-class brands like FESTO, Mitsubishi and others we continue to serve in the manufacturing community. Allied Automation continues to thrive with double-digit annual growth.
As our Territory Sales Representative, you will interface with Plant Managers, Operations Manager, and CEO’s in manufacturing. You will identify and convert new potential customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. Success in this position requires solid acumen with technical solutions, problem solving, and a strong drive to generate new business. You will support existing customers and drive new efforts for FESTO, Mitsubishi, Universal Robots, and other key manufacturers we represent. You will develop and support sales strategies and objectives to expand market share in Southern Indiana. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, you will join a team of sales professionals dedicated to driving successful relationships and solutions.
- Drive new and existing business efforts.
- Monitor progress toward goals to reach objectives.
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers.
- Consult on applications with customers in the primary product areas.
- Consistently use PC based software to document sales opportunities.
- Follow up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
- Assist at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or industrial technology.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level)
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Able to travel up to 50% within territory.
- High energy, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Allied Automation will reward your sales talents with a base salary of $80-90K, plus a commission incentive program based on experience. Total first year compensation expected to be $90-130K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)retirement plan.
If you are a proven sales producer, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Allied Automation, visit: www.allied-automation.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Business Development / manufacturing / industrial / sales / account manager / manufacturing automation solutions / account executive / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / District sales / Territory Sales / sales engineer / sales manager / industrial / automation / Purdue / Seymour / Columbus / Evansville / Shelbyville / technical account manager