Territory Sales / Automation Solutions
Nashville, TN 37201 | Remote Friendly
WAGO Corporation, a global leader in Spring Pressure Connection Technology, is hiring a Territory Sales Repersentative in Nashville, TN.
WAGO Corporation is a leading provider of spring pressure connection technology. Since 1951, WAGO has consistently grown to a current worldwide workforce of more than 7,500. Headquartered in Germany, we are proud to celebrate 35+ years of operation in North America with close to 184 employees and with a third working virtually. Our products are used globally in power and process technology, building automation, machinery and equipment, industrial and transportation applications.
As our Territory Sales Representative, your main objective is to drive business with new customers. With a consultative approach and ability to make recommendations, your technical expertise will provide solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements. Reporting to Zone Manager, you will be a valuable member of the team.
- Develop and implement effective sales plans across a geographic territory as defined by management.
- Meet/exceed Regional sales quota of WAGO products.
- Make direct OEM/MRO sales calls, joint calls with Representatives and Distributors on a regular basis to achieve defined quotas.
- Provide forecasts and budget updates.
- Follow-up on leads and quotations within assigned territory.
- Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of WAGO products, applications, and technology.
- Develop and implement effective Mutual Action Plans with assigned distributor locations.
- Conduct training sessions at authorized distributors, system integrators and customer sites.
- Implement global/national account strategies to achieve program objectives.
- Coordinate trade shows and conferences.
- Drive on-going, proactive qualification, management and progression of sales leads and prospects.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach to make recommendations to existing and new customers.
- 4+ years of Technical Sales experience.
- Bachelor’s or Associates technical degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Sales experience in electrical, automation or related field, in addition to working with distribution is preferred.
- A sincere drive to help customers solve problems thru the selection of WAGO products.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach and ability to make recommendations to company prospects with solutions that meet their requirements.
- Proficient with Windows based applications, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Able to travel (car and air) up to 30% (overnight travel).
- Travel to corporate headquarters and areas outside of territory.
- Confident, hunter mentality with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
WAGO Corporation will reward your talents with a salary commensurate with experience, plus commission. You will also receive a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability and long-term disability, company car, paid vacation & holidays, and 401(k) discretionary matching contribution and profit sharing.
If you are looking for a growth opportunity in solution sales, we encourage you to apply now.
To learn more about WAGO Corporation, please visit: www.wago.us
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Sales engineer / industrial engineer / field application engineer / technical sales / account manager / electronics technology / Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer / distribution / manufacturing / manufacturer representative / technical applications / power and process technology / lighting technology / building automation / power measurement / automotive / industrial electronics / territory sales / Regional Sales Manager / Nashville