Territory Sales / Food Equipment
Des Moines, IA 50309 | Remote Friendly
Our client, a Food Equipment Distributor, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for their Des Moines, IA/Omaha E territory.
Leach Food Equipment is a Master Distributor for premium brands of food retail equipment. With an eleven state territory, the company serves the supermarket, grocery, convenience, wholesale and other food retail markets. Product line includes ovens, proofers, mixers, water meters, microwave ovens, heated cabinets, scales, meat slicers and more providing a one-stop shop for new store equipment purchases. They have had steady growth and are now expanding into the Omaha metro area.
As a Territory Sales Representative for the Omaha market, you will develop new accounts to expand our market reach by targeting the grocery, convenience stores, wholesalers and the food retail market. You will nurture relationships with existing wholesaler customers and develop referral opportunities from our service equipment partners. Our direct sales channel is untapped in St. Louis so there is significant room for growth for equipment replacement and new store opportunities. Build long-term quality relationships with customers by delivering value based products and services. Reporting to the President, your determined work ethic, ambition, self-motivation and initiative will translate into sales success and monetary rewards.
- Develop and grow new direct accounts by $300k in year one. Market potential is $500k+ in future years.
- Nurture relationships with wholesalers and service equipment partners.
- Perform disciplined prospecting and track activity in Salesforce.
- Qualify, control sales process and close sales.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Value based sales skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Disciplined energy to work your territory and achieve sales results.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Leach Food Equipment will reward your sales talents with a competitive compensation plan to include a base salary plus incentive commission plan. First year compensation expected to be $85k+, however, your success in acquiring new store accounts could increase your income significantly. You will also receive a generous benefits package including medical, 401(k), vacation and holiday. A $600/month car allowance, laptop, phone and all expenses paid are also provided.
If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Leach Food Equipment, visit: www.lfed-mw.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
sales, business development, outside sales, territory manager, account executive, industrial sales, manufacturing, wholesalers, retail grocers, supermarket chains, district sales manager, regional sales manager, food equipment, independent rep, sales manager, capital equipment sales, wholesale sales, manufacturer’s rep / grocery chains, wholesale food broker, Des Moines, IA, Omaha, NE